What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Has BA worked out how to stop Souths backline movements? We always struggle against teams who move the ball fast.
Souths success out wide only happens after our big blokes have been carved up by Murray and Cook in the middle. This compresses the defensive line leaving us short of numbers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Strong wins back to back V The Chooks and Souths will silence a few knockers for a while if achieved. Souths are definitely due. Latrell back and his best, non anthem singing mate, under extreme pressure, should see the "Fu*king Rabbits" up for this one.
Will we fold like a cheap suit?
Has BA, finally admitting he has a role to play to get the boys firing consistently, made any difference?
I cant wait.
Expectation 100%.
Confidence level 33%.
Lets go boys.
See ya Saturday night kiddies.
I read this is Matt Nables voice.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
anyhow we think we have problems…gee it appears from reports the tigers are seriously considering Kimmorley…….

what club does that when there are also options like Morris and Flanagan….

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i dont know why morris doesnt get more of a mention ... i think he did ok with what he had. Though maybe he is being shown up now with fitz getting more out of moylan and others.

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah i dont know why morris doesnt get more of a mention ... i think he did ok with what he had. Though maybe he is being shown up now with fitz getting more out of moylan and others.
Fitzy had the advantage of getting rid of Johnson and bringing in Hynes and Finucane. I think Morris did a pretty good job especially if he had little say in team selection as was rumoured