What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it possible Twizzle tried to rescue Gronk in the upside down and is now trapped? Soon someone will have to take control of you merkins on here. I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I will run a tight ship and will introduce new rules to keep you all in order.

Is it possible Twizzle tried to rescue Gronk in the upside down and is now trapped? Soon someone will have to take control of you merkins on here. I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I will run a tight ship and will introduce new rules to keep you all in order.
Will one of the rule changes be that we don't have to source stuff that nobody would ever sue over?

hindy111

Post Whore
I was thinking about sleep and what part of our body is benefited by it. Id imagine sitting down all your muscles and organs are resting so is it just the brain that needs sleep? The brain gets tired?
It's interesting to think about. What part of your body is getting tired.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about sleep and what part of our body is benefited by it. Id imagine sitting down all your muscles and organs are resting so is it just the brain that needs sleep? The brain gets tired?
It's interesting to think about. What part of your body is getting tired.

in short

when you use your muscles they create lactic acid, your muscles need to have the lactic acid removed and that is done by your brain injecting calcium into your bloodstream which removes the lactic acid when you are a sleep

if you don't sleep the lactic acid can "poison" you and make you very sick

hindy111

Post Whore
in short

when you use your muscles they create lactic acid, your muscles need to have the lactic acid removed and that is done by your brain injecting calcium into your bloodstream which removes the lactic acid

if you don't sleep the lactic acid can "poison" you and make you very sick

Ah so thats why just resting doesn't make you feel better

hindy111

Post Whore
A fellow insomnia sufferer 20220629_185116.jpg

Well what's the secret

Screenshot_20220629-185332_Gallery.jpg

Oh my
Screenshot_20220629-185342_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220629-185348_Gallery.jpg

Oh so there is some good things that come from this plant. Glad people are researching it rather then throwing it into the BAD STAY AWAY basket.

f**king rabbits