What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Did anyone see the thing on the matty johns show where fletch n hindy did the lie detector on moses and gutho ... Yeah silly ... But one thing hit me ...

Towards the wnd they asked em if dolphins had approached em.

Gutho answered along the linea - nah ive got 4 year contract.

Moses then goes - yeah same. And they say you've got 1 yr, not the same. And a bit of chat about being extended. Moses looked a bit like he was unsure what to say.

Dont know whether to read much into it. But seemed like he might be extending. Just his body language made me think that. ... But of course nothing is ever done til its done - plus its not worth the paper etc etc

strider

Post Whore
Did anyone see the thing on the matty johns show where fletch n hindy did the lie detector on moses and gutho ... Yeah silly ... But one thing hit me ...

Moses then goes - yeah same. And they say you've got 1 yr, not the same. And a bit of chat about being extended. Moses looked a bit like he was unsure what to say.

Dont know whether to read much into it. But seemed like he might be extending. Just his body language made me think that. ... But of course nothing is ever done til its done - plus its not worth the paper etc etc
Here ... 3:54 mark

hindy111

Post Whore

All of a sudden your a body language expert......

strider

Post Whore
@strider do you enjoy being pecked?
nothin like a bit of a peck to liven things up

moana-chicken.gif