What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris - 2022 coaching alternative

carinashark

First Grade
If he was bringing Kennedy, Tracey, Rudolph and Talakai with him, then it would be no brainer. But all those blokes re-signed with the Sharks, just as Brailey, Nikora, Hamlin-Uele and Hunt will next year.
Don’t bet they will. And Morris is still well liked by players. If you go with Morris you will get new blood, good or bad it’s what you guys need. I know I’ve been there since 1967.

Fordy20

Juniors
Don’t bet they will. And Morris is still well liked by players. If you go with Morris you will get new blood, good or bad it’s what you guys need. I know I’ve been there since 1967.
Brailey and Hamlin-Uele have already re-signed. It was reported Nikora was extending, but I haven't seen an official announcement yet. Still if signing Morris got us Nikora, Hunt, Pele and Dykes that would oustanding.

Latest posts