What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Sucked in Raiders....how many high shots did they get away...grubby pricks all game......Wighton contributed to a lot of the rubbish out there today......The ref could have pinged these blokes at least a dozen times imo.....it wasnt a pretty win by us by any stretch but its always good when you beat grubby tactics

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Sucked in Raiders....how many high shots did they get away...grubby pricks all game......Wighton contributed to a lot of the rubbish out there today......The ref could have pinged these blokes at least a dozen times imo.....it wasnt a pretty win by us by any stretch but its always good when you beat grubby tactics
I thought that too. Regular tackles around the neck and head.

be55

Juniors
Great to see them get the win and move on to next week but...

The standard of the refereeing of the game at the moment has never been so bad. Hunt should have been penalised twice on that last play. Once for the flop on a clearly tackled player, and again for not being square at marker. And that happened smack bang in front of the referee. Sticky will go ape shit at the presser and you wouldn't blame him. If that happened to us we'd be out for blood...

I'll still take the 2 points though 😁

jeffdragon

Bench
Good win.
We should of put them away after ht.
Then we had chances down their end,lucky we got the win.
Amone in the 1st half going back inside .
Then Macca in the 2nd with six again.
Ramsay gave us a bit to worry about under the high ball but otherwise was good
JDB is impressing me he Sims and Lawrie were tough.
A few high shots missed by ref, 2 by Wighton and 1 by Elliott
Glad to get the 2 points and move on.
It's a 4 point win 2 we get and 2 they dont

Latest posts