What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

Pretty good turnout in Newy in driving rain for a dud match
Highly impressive turnout at Penrith , again in torrential rain for the game there.
17K against live TV in a warm dry living room as opposed to those conditions is amazing.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Crowds - Round 16​

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (36) v Melbourne Storm (30)
Thu 30 Jun 7:50PM at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale (Crowd: 8618)
Newcastle Knights (38) v Gold Coast Titans (12)
Fri 1 Jul 6:00PM at McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton (Crowd: 8578)
Penrith Panthers (26) v Sydney Roosters (18)
Fri 1 Jul 7:55PM at BlueBet Stadium, Penrith (Crowd: 16725)
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (6) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (18)
Sat 2 Jul 3:00PM at CommBank Stadium, Parramatta (Crowd: 8837)
North Queensland Cowboys (40) v Brisbane Broncos (26)
Sat 2 Jul 5:30PM at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville (Crowd: 23531)
South Sydney Rabbitohs (30) v Parramatta Eels (12)
Sat 2 Jul 7:35PM at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (Crowd: 10012)
Warriors (22) v Wests Tigers (2)
Sun 3 Jul 2:00PM at Mt Smart Stadium, Penrose (Crowd: 26009)
St George Illawarra Dragons (12) v Canberra Raiders (10)
Sun 3 Jul 4:05PM at WIN Stadium, Wollongong (Crowd: 7069)

Total R16: 109,379
Average R16: 13,672

Season total after R16: 1,830,688
Season average after R16: 14,764

Shame the rain affected a few of these games. But I guess you got to factor these into a season. Thank god Auckland was pristine.
they'll always be wet games in a sport thats played outside yes , but 2022 has had the wettest autumn since records began & while June was about average , we have still had the largest number of rain affected games at this point of the season since 1908.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
they'll always be wet games in a sport thats played outside yes , but 2022 has had the wettest autumn since records began & while June was about average , we have still had the largest number of rain affected games at this point of the season since 1908.
That I don’t doubt, they were hellish conditions throughout the weekend. It feels even more affected by weather this year your right.
probably why it’s not a bad idea to spread to comp out a bit so less games are affected by bad weather.

yobbo84

First Grade
I went to the Rabbitohs game and whilst the rain in Homebush during the game wasn't as bad, it was hellish in the shire and my life deadset flashed before my eyes a couple of times on the drive out there. I don't blame a single Sydneysider for staying home this weekend. 10k was a bloody good result.

Latest posts