What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy Burton 2024.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You could tell he wasn't right about 3 minutes in when he couldn't get the leg irons to score in a situation he scores in 9/10 times. it was like he was stuck in the mud.......... Dad joke intended

Frailty

First Grade
I wouldn't be throwing the bank at him.

He is a great centre. He is an ordinary 5/8. He has a strong running game, but his play-making isn't strong. He has a massive mid-field bomb, but the rest of his kicking game isn't great.

DJDL

Bench

He is a great centre. He is an ordinary 5/8. He has a strong running game, but his play-making isn't strong. He has a massive mid-field bomb, but the rest of his kicking game isn't great.

This a thousand times over.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It’s literally just cos he has a big bomb that the media keep making a big deal about, I reckon others can do what he does but they just don’t.

WK had no issues with it in the pissing rain. He is a 700K max player.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Yep, throwing the bank at him is how you stuff up your cap. I'd like him at centre but reluctant to pay big money for a centre these days. Also I think between Iro and potentially Samrani we have some very legit options coming through.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yep, throwing the bank at him is how you stuff up your cap.
Bang on - just ask his current club.
It was a fun watch on the weekend…Gus Gould looking like a sour Jabba the Hutt up in the coaches box overseeing his minions - who barely ruffled any sharks teeth. Burton was good but as mentioned.. the only one to put one of his bombs down was Ronnie…and they still managed to fugg up that opportunity Ado Carr must be cursing himself, then again it’s all about the coin ain’t it.

Latest posts