What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V's Storm

coolumsharkie

Referee
1 Kennedy
2 Katoa
3 Tracey
4 Ramien
5 Ronaldo
6 Moylan
7 Trindall
8 Rudolph
9 Brailey
10 Hunt
11 Nikora
12 Graham
13 Finucane

14 McInnes
15 Tolman
16 Wilton
17 Fifita

18 Williams
19 Hazelton
20 Colquon
21 Dykes

Let see how many I get right :D

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d like to see Wilton play 80 and start Wade @ 13 and bring Finucane off the bench.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dude posting on FB saying he spoke to BHU and is hoping to be back this game. Don't shoot me :D

If this was true do you think it will look something like this?

14 McInnes
15 Tolman
16 Wilton
17 BHU

chewsta

First Grade
Nicho is 19th man for the blues. I believe that means he can play for us this weekend. Edit: just saw Ozzie's other thread about this. Disregard.

Would be unreal to have BHU back though!!!

Frailty

First Grade
Dude posting on FB saying he spoke to BHU and is hoping to be back this game. Don't shoot me :D

If this was true do you think it will look something like this?

14 McInnes
15 Tolman
16 Wilton
17 BHU
Personally, I would bring in BHU for Tolman, and keep Andy on the bench.

But I really don't like Tolman's play and don't think he contributes to the team.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Personally, I would bring in BHU for Tolman, and keep Andy on the bench.

But I really don't like Tolman's play and don't think he contributes to the team.
Fifita played 15 minutes, Hunt 25 and Tolman 39. I'm just going by the constant in Fitz's coaching method.
Finucane played 39 on his return with Trindall playing 15 Fifita dropping off

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Tolmans hit ups inside the 10 are so frustrating. Just dead plays. If we’re going to run a settler, at least give it to someone who may break the line with a bit of leg drive from that close.
They are purely set up plays for the next one. As stated elsewhere everything is a set play.

Latest posts