What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New stadium - 2025

Very good outcome really, although I still would‘ve swallowed playing at Parra for two years If it meant a new stadium.

Be interesting to see what happens with the current stadium site.

Iamback

Coach
Very good outcome really, although I still would‘ve swallowed playing at Parra for two years If it meant a new stadium.

Be interesting to see what happens with the current stadium site.

Well providing Labor don't scrap it. I can't see construction starting before the next election

Parra would of been a huge drop in most areas of revenue for the club. So that side of it is good

Well providing Labor don't scrap it. I can't see construction starting before the next election

Parra would of been a huge drop in most areas of revenue for the club. So that side of it is good

Construction, maybe not. But there’s a good chance the actual development would have started. Such as demolition & earthworks. Plus I doubt Labor would scrap it, the seat is super marginal and they’ve been making a lot of noise about development for western sydney.

WestyLife

First Grade
It's a bigger site yeah? Hopefully that allows a good stadium and maybe something like a real bus area or something. More transport options the better.

Iamback

Coach
So how would the club know what the Government was doing with the Pace way? We should be thankful that you're not in charge.

The club wants to field a side.

The NRL said no. It is their poor planning to not have the furthest area in Sydney with a team

This is the only image of a potential Stadium I’ve seen to date. It’s very likely just a mock up for illustrative purposes, but I thought people would like to see it.

076266FB-5457-4DF1-90C4-9F113EB9455B.jpeg

I think it will be an outstanding achievement if all relevant stakeholders can come together and get a new multi purpose stadium precinct built on the much larger Penrith Paceway site.

Has there been any mention of what else the precinct could include?