What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17: Eels V. Tigpies Team List

IFR33K

Coach
Opa played 7 mins for one run, 0 tackles and 2 missed tackles. Absolutely bizarre.

9 years in and BA’s selections and use of the bench are getting stranger each week. If we get rolled this week surely management needs to start asking a few questions

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And Sivo played 80 mins for 9 runs and 2 tackles. Nowhere near good enough. He should never have gotten his NRL promotion. Waqa on the wing was much better and Oppy was doing a very good job particularly defensively.
He’s one of the laziest Eels I’ve ever seen, promoting him straight away just sent the wrong message. While Nathan Brown still rides the pine, his form was down but one thing you could never accuse him of was being lazy.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He’s one of the laziest Eels I’ve ever seen, promoting him straight away just sent the wrong message. While Nathan Brown still rides the pine, his form was down but one thing you could never accuse him of was being lazy.
Agreed. It’s interesting because all the talk is about effort etc and then you have Maika Sleepo out there pulling his pud on the sidelines. Someone needs to put a firecracker up his coight.

Chipmunk

Coach
Opa played 7 mins for one run, 0 tackles and 2 missed tackles. Absolutely bizarre.
And I suspect if the game was in the balance he wouldn't have taken the field. Just as when the game has been in the balance for the entire season so far, player 17 has failed to really take the field unless there was an unexpected injury to an outside back.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It will even more terrific if we issue an arrest warrant on Bea, apprehend him and march him back to Concord in irons to coach us.
sunglasses help GIF

“Take him please”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

strider

Post Whore
At the risk of being named all sorts of things, i would say there might be some sense to Opa being on the bench.

We are light in the middle this week with no Jnr ... Marata must play in the middle (dont wanna rely on maka and rodwell for big mins) .... marata would normally be the dude to slide to centre IF an outside back gets injured, but thats not an option this week .... so prob need an outside back to cover on the bench.

As for why no Nrown to play decent middle minutes? ..... well f**k me, I dont know - BA you dumb f**k!

At the risk of being named all sorts of things, i would say there might be some sense to Opa being on the bench.

We are light in the middle this week with no Jnr ... Marata must play in the middle (dont wanna rely on maka and rodwell for big mins) .... marata would normally be the dude to slide to centre IF an outside back gets injured, but thats not an option this week .... so prob need an outside back to cover on the bench.

As for why no Nrown to play decent middle minutes? ..... well f**k me, I dont know - BA you dumb f**k!
You're all sorts of things!!