What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Sturm Troopers

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moyza is leading,the fellas around and doing a great job, man has skills.

Tricky doubters can shh now.

I liked Fifita starting, the thug Nelson did not.

Blayke has been great for a few weeks now, really engaging the markers.

Jesse still rocks and diamonds, concentrate young man, ffs.

chewsta

First Grade
If Jesse can focus and get rid of the clangers from his game, holy shit he could be a real beast out there.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Anyone else see that….Bellamy quite animated and Brandon Smith walking around the room like he isn’t listening. He at the roosters already.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The spine are killing it off the back of hard running from the middles. No real issues other than a couple of Jesse brainfarts. No real excuse for losing this now.

Quigs

Immortal
It reminds me of what me old girlfriend always said.... "please, please, keep it up

I think we can I think we can.

The wind is in our sails this half.

Carn you Cherunts.

Stake Removed

First Grade
A long time ago we lead storm 20-0 half time at shark park they came back and won, we need to score first.
Gall played 5/8 that day Slater on wing

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyone else see that….Bellamy quite animated and Brandon Smith walking around the room like he isn’t listening. He at the roosters already.

I have a suspicion Brandon is a tad corrosive. Anyone see the idiot give a cheese stick a blowjob on Sunday Night with Smutty Johns last week?

Latest posts