What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs whoever we're losing to next week

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Ponga
Tuala
Best
Gagai
Young
Milford
Clune
Dsaf
Randall (should only be another 2 weeks for Brailey to return)
Klemmer
Barney
Frizell
Mann

Simi
Thompson
Jsaf
Croker
That side is probably the one

but for mine Dsaf has to earn his spot back into the side through playing Cup . Knights Jersey's arent just given the f**k away they are earned through hard work and consistent effort upon effort.

Old dog

Juniors
It’s alright knocking our side each week but realistically Clune at 7 and Randall at 9 appear our best options, ok Mann at 9 with Randall 14 I can handle. DSaf at best is bench along with JSaf

Jono078

Referee
Don’t be surprised if Brailey is named next time we play. Apparently he’s doing exceptionally well.

Our next game isn’t until 1 July. Even if we can get 40 out of him it would be great.

Frederick

Staff member
Ponga
Lee
Gagai
Best
Young
Milf
Clune
Klem
Brailey
Dsaf
Friz
Barnett
Mann

Simi
Jacob
Leo
Croker

This is it. This is as good as it's going to get. No more excuses from AOB.

Obvs I'm assuming Klem has no case to answer for because it was a bullshit sendoff, but if the MRC decide they want to be f**kwits, then sub Jacob into starting team and bring Saulo onto the bench

SamSepi0l

Juniors
Ah right, I'd forgotten about that. f**k I hate Lattell. He and Cody Walker are the two most insufferable players in the competition. Think the whole world is out to get them and nothing is ever their fault 🙄🙄🙄
He's just passionate mate. The amount of head injuries that happen around him are just a consequence of others not being as passionate. You wouldn't get it, you don't love rugby league like Latrell does.

Frederick

Staff member
Ponga
Lee
Gagai
Best
Young
Milf
Clune
Klem
Brailey
Dsaf
Friz
Barnett
Mann

Simi
Jacob
Leo
Croker

This is it. This is as good as it's going to get. No more excuses from AOB.

Obvs I'm assuming Klem has no case to answer for because it was a bullshit sendoff, but if the MRC decide they want to be f**kwits, then sub Jacob into starting team and bring Saulo onto the bench
Now that Klem officially only has to pay a fine (what for, f**k knows), this is 100% the team I want to see.

I don't want to see Randy on the bench, it's a waste of a spot as he can only fill one position

Yosh

Coach
Now that Klem officially only has to pay a fine (what for, f**k knows), this is 100% the team I want to see.

I don't want to see Randy on the bench, it's a waste of a spot as he can only fill one position

I reckon we need to take cover for hooker into the match. As much as I dislike Randall, I think we might better off if he comes on and plays 20 minutes to give Brailey a rest.

Old dog

Juniors
Randall would cover Brailey and I think is also capable of playing 13 or at least covering that position from the bench

Latest posts