What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2022: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
Bellamy's Storm are on same wins as us.

Panthers are running away. They'll create history and be first side ever to win 20+ games in a season. That's impressive. I expect them to drop off heaps next season. And out of top 4.

Eelogical

Referee
Probably dropping Penisini for Opacic would help. But I'd rather persist with Penisini. Opacic in and Blake to wing for Super Simmonson.
For mine our wide defence is a symptom of the type of compressed defence that BA has them playing. I don't mind the idea of Blake back to the wing with Opacic at centre. BA won't listen to you, though.

strider

Post Whore
Melbourne seem to be regressing ... finally

Munster seemed like a non event today. Their pack is aging. Paps missing wont help

Soto

Bench
Titans and Bulldogs both being useless.
Both had massive cracks.
Pretty exciting last 7 weeks coming up jostling for top 4 spots, top 8 spots and 16th spot. Tigers, Titans, Dogs, Warriors and Knights.
Absolute belter coming up next week. Titans v Dogs. Love to see Pangai take Tinos head off

lucablight

First Grade
Both had massive cracks.
Pretty exciting last 7 weeks coming up jostling for top 4 spots, top 8 spots and 16th spot. Tigers, Titans, Dogs, Warriors and Knights.
Absolute belter coming up next week. Titans v Dogs. Love to see Pangai take Tinos head off
Would have been better for our top 4 aspirations if they’d won. Of course the Bulldogs play at 200% against us but come up short against the Rabbitohs.

Soto

Bench
Would have been better for our top 4 aspirations if they’d won. Of course the Bulldogs play at 200% against us but come up short against the Rabbitohs.
Destiny is in our own hands.
If we win 5/7 we will finish top 4.
Glad to see we have gone into a mini camp on the Central to reset and be ready and focused for the run home.
Interestingly Rodwell played in the knock on cup today. Not sure if that means he will drop out of 17 with Matto to come back in. Not sure how many others will be joining the squad on the Central Coast

lucablight

First Grade
Glad to see we have gone into a mini camp on the Central to reset and be ready and focused for the run home.
Interestingly Rodwell played in the knock on cup today. Not sure if that means he will drop out of 17 with Matto to come back in. Not sure how many others will be joining the squad on the Central Coast
That seems highly unlikely. We needed all the help we can get. I hope I’m wrong.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I was wondering why Jake didnt play today after a short 10 minute hit out in the 1s. In my mind I was making comparisons with Juniors effort playing SOO then backing up for 40 two days later and Rodwell doubling up as well and thinking ffs surely Jake could have played 2s today.
Thanks for reminding me. Jakes gone up the CC. Silly old merkin Gazza.

IFR33K

Coach
Both had massive cracks.

would I be asking for to much if I wanted them to rip each other’s heads off?

Latest posts