What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

shiznit

Coach
What I will say is one of the post credit scenes just blew the roof off the cinema… i can’t wait to see all the theatre reaction videos that come out… 😂😂

Timbo

Staff member
What I will say is one of the post credit scenes just blew the roof off the cinema… i can’t wait to see all the theatre reaction videos that come out… 😂😂

He’s here! He’s there! He’s everyf***ingwhere! Roy Kent! Hercules!

PJ

First Grade
I hope it is, I was disappointed by the original as I'm a big fan of Chuck and Zachary Levi, and welcomed a lighter tone for DC (I'm not on a Snyder wavelength) but it just seemed fairly lifeless.

I enjoyed it but had zero expectations going in.

Also watched on a plane

Timbo

Staff member
Ms Marvel finale:

So, the X Men are coming to town I guess. Didn’t see that coming so soon to the MCU.

I enjoyed the show, not as much as others, but I can appreciate it wasn’t aimed at me. Teenagers and female fans probably took a lot more away.

shiznit

Coach
Ms Marvel finale:

So, the X Men are coming to town I guess. Didn’t see that coming so soon to the MCU.

I enjoyed the show, not as much as others, but I can appreciate it wasn’t aimed at me. Teenagers and female fans probably took a lot more away.
Overall I enjoyed the series… like you it wasn’t really aimed at me but I still had a little fun watching it… even got abit of a deeper understanding about the partition…

but as a series… I don’t know if I would go and spend money to watch it on the big screen…

I gotta admit too… the CGI looked like it was made by a potato… 🤦‍♂️

Munky

Coach
They needed to play the GOAT cartoon motif a little louder. I had to go back to hear it after reading about it online.

I enjoyed Ms Marvel however the first episode had so much visual flair and style that disappeared in later episodes which was disappointing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They needed to play the GOAT cartoon motif a little louder. I had to go back to hear it after reading about it online.

I enjoyed Ms Marvel however the first episode had so much visual flair and style that disappeared in later episodes which was disappointing.
The guys who directed episode 1 only did the last one as well.