What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2022 Non Parra games - Women in league Rd

Avenger

Immortal
Just watching the Tigers and Brisbane. There is no way Papali’i will want to join them. He will do everything to avoid going into the ether.

Avenger

Immortal
And Hastings is severely overrated. Never seen a player touch the ball so many times and do f**k all.

Soto

Bench
Just watching the Tigers and Brisbane. There is no way Papali’i will want to join them. He will do everything to avoid going into the ether.
Cmon Tigers...they were very unlucky last week. Hopefully the result goes their way tonight. Eff the drongos

Soto

Bench
And Hastings is severely overrated. Never seen a player touch the ball so many times and do f**k all.
He goes alright. I don't think anyone over-rates him. He is a solid player who can lead a team around the park. Plus he cost us 2 competition points. If only we were 28 now instead of 26 particularly with Moses missing some time soon

Latest posts