What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Can see from this article Fitz is a different fish. The off field approach is what got him the gig over Bomber IMO. Just so happens his on field stuff is good too.

How lucky are we to have a coach that cares so much about the players, the Club and getting the best culture going in the Club.

Fitzy is soeing the seeds for success.

That’s the most emotion he has shown all year.

As a coach you want to see your team win the big clutch moments.

Also it’s huge for where the ladder is at.

Souffs either join us on the same points or are 2 wins away from us.

Glad it’s the latter.

R-15-3

Juniors
First thing Fitz said when he signed was he wasn’t looking at bringing in to many players because he was excited by what jrs we have coming through and the players we had.

So far for 2023 we have promoted Iro, Dykes, JC, Hazelton to our top 30 and only added 1 player Kafusi from outside the club.

There has always been the though of the least amount of changes year to year builds a better team.

Retaining happy players and promoting from within is cheaper than buying a farm.

Outstanding work and vision.

In Fitz we trust.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Culture.
Things have changed for real at our club and hats off to the board for making it happen.
Fifita, Fawfeetaa!!! We thought he was done two years ago, he's playing his best "last" year in a pivotal role in the squad and making a massive dent in the teams DNA. Faith in Wade, repaid already. Moylan, Kennedy, Katoa, Tracey, Ronaldo and Ramien!! Tell me those players haven't evolved under Fitz? Trindall making a stand in Reggies, hands himself a jumper. Signs Dykes for 2 years and gives him a jumper, doesnt matter which order. Signs all players we want to keep and they want to stay.

All while celebrating throughout the season: Milestones, Debuts, Club Legends.

Fitz will change the mould of our club while he is here. I'm on board!

R-15-3

Juniors
Looking at the top 100 paid players list from this year we won’t have a top 50 paid player on our books in 2023.
Great salary cap management and recruiting again.

shaggs

Coach
Looking at the top 100 paid players list from this year we won’t have a top 50 paid player on our books in 2023.
Great salary cap management and recruiting again.
I was just looking it too.
nicho on 600k seems so much better value than mo fotuaka, Luciano Leilua and Josh Jackson on 600k

Quigs

Immortal
Lucky we don't have Lebron on our books. Apparently he just signed a guaranteed US$42 million for the next season.

LeBron James signed a 2 year / $85,655,532 contract with the Los Angeles Lakers, including $85,655,532 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $42,827,766.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Lucky we don't have Lebron on our books. Apparently he just signed a guaranteed US$42 million for the next season.

LeBron James signed a 2 year / $85,655,532 contract with the Los Angeles Lakers, including $85,655,532 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $42,827,766.
That's insane mate. My question is, what do they do with all that money? I mean if someone gave me $1M or even $1.5M, I could easily pay off the house, upgrade it to something nicer and retire early. And still have plenty left over to live on.

Why do these guys need so much money?

Latest posts