What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Manly v Parra GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park 5/8/22

Some random thoughts:

Gutherson had a great second half but I still think he could do a job for us at centre next year and fix our edge defence. I'd try Russell at fullback and rotate them depending upon who we play.

Jake Arthur is still freakin slow, but he did his job especially in the second half which is what a back up should do. I was happy for him. He needs to kick to the corners more. He reminds me of a malnourished younger version of Jeff Robson.

As I said in another post I'd be buying Tapau or Klemmer as props coming off the bench next year. Our starting props need support and the pop guns we have on the bench now are a pedestrian in comparison.

I still can't cop Mahoney.

I hope Matterson is ok for next week.

Ice had a quiet game for us, but still made 136m.

Shaun Lane is the most improved forward in the comp.

Going forward we need to put Nathan Brown back on the bench. I couldn't give a f**k who he replaces.

Please leave Simonsson out of the side and leave Blake on the wing. That's his position.

Dylan Brown is the best player we have unearthed since Jarryd Hayne.
I’m hearing Nathan Brown could be out for a while - 5 weeks.

Yep he did and shoved it up yours and ya mates asses on here tonight 🖕

settle on down champ. You come across angry. Let’s not get carried away. He had a good second half setting up two tries, Great pass and short kick. His first half was terrible, he is very very slow and predictable just like a sloth. Kicking was average, some inside passes were straight out of nursing home special , you could see it coming from a mile away. Nobody wants the kid to fail most on here were angered with the booing and felt sorry for him.

physically I thought he would have filed out a little
More by now. He’s still a skinny twig

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
settle on down champ. You come across angry. Let’s not get carried away. He had a good second half setting up two tries, Great pass and short kick. His first half was terrible, he is very very slow and predictable just like a sloth. Kicking was average, some inside passes were straight out of nursing home special , you could see it coming from a mile away. Nobody wants the kid to fail most on here were angered with the booing and felt sorry for him.

physically I thought he would have filed out a little
More by now. He’s still a skinny twig
JA shoved it up your bung hole!

Toooo easy!!!

We need a packed Commbank stadium Fri night. Soufs have had the wood on us in recent years. Time to return the favour.
Time to paint the stadium blue and gold 💙💛

I hope so but our defence needs fixing quick smart. Manly absolutely killed us yesterday when they spread it.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not sure if edge is suited to his game. Most of the time he'd be running angles off the half, explosivity is a weakness of his. I think the middle suits him a bit more, work-rate and ball-playing are his strengths.
Needs to spend the off-season lifting weights with Sivo but I tend to agree.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I think Waqa has cemented his position as a winger. He gets so much more involved and his tough carries at the back are up there with To’o’s.

We also look so much better defensively on that edge with Opa out there. I’m afraid Simmonsen is surplus so hopefully he’s not costing us too much.

Latest posts