What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Manly v Parra GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park 5/8/22

strider

Post Whore
I heard Gary Belcher refer to him by his nickname "The Gecko" on the wireless yesterday when discussing his feud with Cam Smith. He does look like a Gecko I must admit.
Brandy has a feud with Camillions? ..... should i be surprised at either of them?

IFR33K

Coach
Win next week there really is no one we should worry about it for the rest of the season. Apart from ourselves and what attitude we bring.

Souths are the one side we just haven't handled since 2017 so its the last true bogey side so to speak to remove before the finals.

We have all other teams covered if we bring our A game and attitude.

i think their ball movement and speed may still create issues for us.

strider

Post Whore
Sean lane seems a lot better this year than he is.
No. He is just doing what he was bought to do. Taller edge getting singled out against a defender able to get the long arms free to put others away. Doing your job is good.

I wonder how many LBAs he has compared to earlier in his career.

Noise

Coach
Walking down the corso at Manly and along the beach this morning with my parra jersey on.

Not a manly jersey in sight either.

Gee it feels good.
Did the same with eels hoodie walking the dog on the beach up the peninsula, Parra singlet at the gym (saw one other guy there in eels attire haha), then again at the dog park. I f**king hate Manly and everything about the players, fans and what ever the f**k they stand for.

strider

Post Whore
Did the same with eels hoodie walking the dog on the beach up the peninsula, Parra singlet at the gym (saw one other guy there in eels attire haha), then again at the dog park. I f**king hate Manly and everything about the players, fans and what ever the f**k they stand for.
What if they stand for living on the beach and surfing?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Brandy has a feud with Camillions? ..... should i be surprised at either of them?
The Gecko has accused The Storm of developing all the grubby tactics in the game by way of deflection over the Cleary spear tackle. Cam has fired back and its been a war or words. Both are presenters on 2Sen. Gecko with Vossy on breakfasts and Cam on Thursdays "The Captains Run" with Denham Kemp.
No way Gecko Boy would recognise the tackle on Drown was Penriths usual leg lifting tackle that went wrong when Martin and friend pulled out of the tackle. Sure it went wrong but its a Penrith tactic that has potential to go wrong at any time. Rant over. Lol.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who took the short drop out? I couldn't see live. It helped change momentum big time.
JA had a few nice touches in the first half. He also helped pin Saab for a line drop out. Was curious if he took the short drop out.

Manlys first 2 x tries. The bomb and not contested. Woefull.
Saab try is on Blake. He basicaly come in and rubbed shoulders with Pensini. The went high trying to tackle him and took Gutherson out. Poor technique.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Legend!

strider

Post Whore
Who took the short drop out? I couldn't see live. It helped change momentum big time.
JA had a few nice touches in the first half. He also helped pin Saab for a line drop out. Was curious if he took the short drop out.

Manlys first 2 x tries. The bomb and not contested. Woefull.
Saab try is on Blake. He basicaly come in and rubbed shoulders with Pensini. The went high trying to tackle him and took Gutherson out. Poor technique.
I think gutho usually does our drop outs. Helps set the right defense. Dunno if he did, but wouldnt think it would have changed unless it is a JA speciality

Gronk

Staff member
Did they though? Without looking it up he was playing first grade for them, they wanted to keep him/re-sign him and he said he wanted to be closer to his family in Fairfield so he chose the lovely south western sydney club in the manly sea eagles.
Saab could not get a start at the Dragons.

Latest posts