What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assistant Coaches Sacked

Dragon David

First Grade
Well, Graham won't be happy. He will turn his attention more to the Bulldogs and be praising them and giving us shit.

The clean out will be continuing. Hopefully plenty of the other deadwood in the administration and football department will go so too the players who have not performed well.

justadragon

Bench
Flanno starting to make changes and getting his own coaching staff together
Lets hope that is the case as letting JG go is an utterly ridiculous decision, looks like the players weren't the only ones dumbfounded by him being gone, never mind about us hanger oner's knowing anything.

Gareth67

First Grade
Damn shame , I feel that he had something to give to the Dragons , the younger players and apparently he helped pull in the sponsors .

I can only imagine that our pro active board have others in mind whom will do a far better job ? ? 😳

BLM01

First Grade
Guess time will tell. If that’s the case then goodbye to Sullivan and hello to Flanno jnr. Straight swap??
Back on the 2 assistants sacked and supposedly staying on for the rest of the year
Someone may know who went to Kogarah last week, but did not see either of them in the coaches box like normal. There seemed some other strange faces amongst Hook

Smacka

Juniors

Coffs dragon

Bench
Back on the 2 assistants sacked and supposedly staying on for the rest of the year
Someone may know who went to Kogarah last week, but did not see either of them in the coaches box like normal. There seemed some other strange faces amongst Hook
Definitely no Peter Gentle on TV in the box and no sign of him in any team training pics as per usual.
I do recall seeing Matt Head on the screen last weekend on the field for the warm ups.