What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Manly v Parra GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park 5/8/22

JokerEel

Coach
🤣 I honestly wasn’t insulting you. First you take my apologists assemble very sensitively (even though you liked them) and then I ask you if you stalk part time (because you show the “crazy signs 👀) and you say that’s a insult? Lighten up man. It’s just a footy chat Brad 🤣 relax captain crazy

Hey back to the Brad calls well done you are learning 👍

Ensemble!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wow you really are upset! You know that Assemble bullshit is tongue in cheek right? You do realise that don’t you ? You must be Brad Arthur. So f**king sensitive. Lighten up ya peanut!

apologists

AAASSSEEEMMMBBLEEEEE

Tongue in cheek until it's not 😂

Someone is a little upset and it isn't me all the swearing and BA references 🤣

You think someone with the name Jake the Snake would always be high 🚬

Assemble!!!!!!

Ok Brad, I don’t why you are taking my apologist assemble so personally. I promise I won’t call you out on your coaching every again, promise. Just lighten up Brad. And if it makes your soft sensitive side feel any better I did say Jake had a good second half yesterday Brad. First half crap, Second half good Brad. Lighten up Brad 🤣

🤣 Every again - you must have been in a rush to get your awesome reply out to fix your spelling errors.

You got me again huge W to you 😂

Lighten up it's fun getting you to react. I could do this all day 👍

Assemble!!

Brad, I thought you liked my apologists assemble? You actually liked everyone one of them when I posted them. You really are sending me mixed messages now. Why would like something you don’t like? Unless you were upset all that time but acting like you liked it. You are one weird mofo Brad Arthur 🤣 ….apologists assemble

Now that is taking it to the extreme caring who likes your posts 🤣 You need to lighten up if you watch who likes your posts thought they were all jokes.... 🤔

So you can feel good I liked your post 👌

Assemble!!
#CrippleFight

Is the need to feel loved coming from your lack of attention from your parents? 🤨

Is stalking the stalker also called stalking 🤔

Resemble!!
Brad, you are not make any sense . No wonder why the team is shithouse. They can’t understand you 🤣.

There’s only one stalker. At least get your material 🤣