What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs The St Merged scum.

McLovin

Staff member
Missed having Kennedy and Moylan out there. The combinations were off all night. Surprised we even scored 20+. Mulitalo was tremendous

Frenzy.

Immortal
Really liked how Dykes went after the game in the first half. Great mover. Hynes will learn how to find him over the next few weeks.

His D impressed me more. I watched him closely during the on line defence. Was always there and talking. Pushing qhunts into gaps. Making tackles. Didn't miss any. Stood in front of Sims or de Belin (whoever it was) in the second half, got him and I think forced a drop ball. Then there were a 2-3 reflex cleanups on the line. Defused the bombs.

Struggled with ball control in contact and with play the balls (real slow 4.23) but those 2 things will come with a bit of condition on him. He's pretty slight of build. Having said that he got 96 metres and 1/3 of them were post contact.

This one is out of the box.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Played out of position, held his own. He was never going to play on the wing from the bench mate.

Whether you're in 1,2 or 5 as a back 3 player you catch the ball or at least attempt to. He looked scared of the ball. Missed nearly as many tackles as he made I'd say. 62 metres only. As a Sharks winger.

I don't want to see him in first grade again unless it's for Southern Districts

shadowboxer

First Grade
The game way just meh.
Ref was as always but sharks were as I understand now being up for a team like the saints, but come semis we will be cannon fodder unless they get their shit together