What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Sphagnum

Coach
Tough stuff from Ricky firing shots at kids who aren’t around to defend themselves. Looking forward to the NRL doing f**k all about it too.

Black Panther

Juniors
Ricky Stuart is a piece of shit… And is team was even worse than that last night. Go kick a chair Ricky, they can’t fight back either.
You really ambushed Penrith last night you flog..

nick87

Coach
“Weak gutted dog person” is an expression I am adding to my own arsenal
I’ve been walking around calling the kids this every time they don’t do exactly as I say
What a line

Stuart continues to give back to the RL community
Only weak gutted dog people would disagree

boxboy

Juniors
Weak gutted dog.... Thank god his own players don't fall into that category. Imagine if one of his own players say, eye gouge for example. Then imagine they back it up with another eye gouge. I wonder what such a pesron would be called.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
This should be the greatest indication of all to the Raiders Board that Sticky's time is up.

It's been a pattern across his career, the lack of emotional regulation/stability that means his teams start well for a while, but he's never been able to keep them consistently going...because basically, he's a sook. He has no ability to control his emotions, which is hell on a playing group over a longer period of time.

I just can't fathom how a person of his age and experience thinks it is OK to say something like that in a public domain. He would have been thinking about it on the way in, yet still went with it.

His mates on 360 are going to have a hell of a job defending that. I imagine they'll either completely ignore it as an item, or write it off as the emotional outcome of a coach under stress on the edge of the top 8. Which is horse shit, because no other coach is out there in pressers calling opposition players 'gutless dogs', nor has it ever happened. I imagine they'll go with the latter.

nick87

Coach
This should be the greatest indication of all to the Raiders Board that Sticky's time is up.

It's been a pattern across his career, the lack of emotional regulation/stability that means his teams start well for a while, but he's never been able to keep them consistently going...because basically, he's a sook. He has no ability to control his emotions, which is hell on a playing group over a longer period of time.

I just can't fathom how a person of his age and experience thinks it is OK to say something like that in a public domain. He would have been thinking about it on the way in, yet still went with it.

His mates on 360 are going to have a hell of a job defending that. I imagine they'll either completely ignore it as an item, or write it off as the emotional outcome of a coach under stress on the edge of the top 8. Which is horse shit, because no other coach is out there in pressers calling opposition players 'gutless dogs', nor has it ever happened. I imagine they'll go with the latter.
He was extended 2 weeks ago
Go and reflect on that over your breakfast, you weak gutted dog person!

The history of weak gutted dogs…

Boxhead telling Ricky here not to be such a weak gutted dog…

58F79E51-93B3-40CD-B3FF-A3496E13830E.jpeg

Then Mick Ennis telling the fans not to be such weak gutted dogs…

9698C680-0EB4-4A43-BAE4-1913E8464D65.jpeg

But Ref Ben Cummins letting the Raiders know they are weak gutted dogs…

171889D1-6807-4A55-B0C2-08AE3A2C949E.jpeg

Apparently sticky's son played footy with salmon in the shire.... when they were 9 years old.

If this all stems from that and Ricky is salty about actions of a 9 year old child to the point he publicly abuses him near on 15 years later..... just wow.
Yeah, saw Gus Gould mention that last night (the kids playing). Ricky certainly likes a grudge.

Latest posts