What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Valheru

Coach
Kids say awful things. It's true. There's some real little sh*ts out there. Most grow out of it, some don't.

BUT THEY ARE KIDS.

If you're defending a 55 year old man for using a position of power to publicly insult a person based on what they said when they were 12 years olds.... no matter how vile... you're beyond help. Your brain and whole way of thinking is cooked.

This

I think we can all put 2 and 2 together in terms of what salmon likely said/did at the time but he was a CHILD.

That is what the lunatics defending sticky refuse to recognise.

Normal people in that situation a) confront the parents, not the child and b) don't hold a grudge for over 10 years when there was no ongoing relationship.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Kent doing his best to paint Ricky as the victim. He fails to mention that whatever Salmon did or said that was so horrific was when he was 11 or 12 years old. My take reading between the lines is he possibly insulted Ricky’s boy about his sister being autistic. Pretty horrible if that’s the case, but he was still 12 ffs. 12 year old kids are horrible little merkins at the best of times when it comes to mouthing off.
1659954922090.png

Avenger

Immortal
Paul Kent on NRL360 showing what a selective agenda driven f**kwit he is. Again. Reckons he knows the truth but won’t say it and admitting what Ricky has done is bad but the pissy one week suspension already leaked is too severe!!!

Give me a f**king break!! The kid was 12 when he did whatever he did to offend Ricky a decade ago.

12!!!!!

mozza91

Coach
Paul Kent on NRL360 showing what a selective agenda driven f**kwit he is. Again. Reckons he knows the truth but won’t say it and admitting what Ricky has done is bad but the pissy one week suspension already leaked is too severe!!!

Give me a f**king break!! The kid was 12 when he did whatever he did to offend Ricky a decade ago.

12!!!!!
What is 12 in weak gutted dog years though?

Saxon

Bench
Can't imagine it'd be easy to have a daughter with down syndrome or autism and people continually looking down on them.
I'm sure it isn't. But to carry a grudge like that for a decade for something a 12 year old said isn't exactly well adjusted.
If that's what it was.

Abacus

Juniors
Fair play to Sticky...can't be easy to have a WGDP score the match sealer when you're committed to an ambush.

bileduct

Coach
This

I think we can all put 2 and 2 together in terms of what salmon likely said/did at the time but he was a CHILD.

Can we?

According to Kent there were multiple incidents over a period of time targeting multiple family members.

Sounds a bit more serious than the speculation in here, which is that Salmon gave one of Ricky's kids some lip in a football game.

Iamback

Coach
Can we?

According to Kent there were multiple incidents over a period of time targeting multiple family members.

Sounds a bit more serious than the speculation in here, which is that Salmon gave one of Ricky's kids some lip in a football game.

That is Ricky's side of it.

At the same age, I hated my neighbours. The whole family copped shit, it stemmed from the middle son being a dick

That is why 12 year olds do but the parents would of thought it was just me being a knob. In reality the son was as bad.

It is why Ricky is in the wrong here, many ways to deal with it much better ways

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Doesn’t matter what he said or done or even his age tbh .
At end of the day a media conference for your employer you don’t go slamming people personally in that fashion . Long suspension warranted when you factor age of salmon at the token, how long ago , unprompted attack , position of authority held by being coach compared to a young player not established on first grade

I guarantee had raiders won he wouldn’t have said that