What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Rickyless Raiders

Spazer

Juniors
Our finals chances are pretty much goneski so I really don't see any reason to play mbye or moga? Don't get me wrong they have been solid but there's just no point building their games up. If ramsey is fit then throw sloan on the wing and let him work on his pendulum and catching under pressure, he'll need to do it eventually.

Crush

Coach
Credit where due, Hook has made the changes he needed to.
Great to see Ramsey back at 1 and Mbye to the bench. Also finally moving Hunt to 9 and seeing how Sullivan and Amone go in the halves with Hunt still on the field to help guide them.
And I like Sloan to the wing for Moga, worth a shot to get Sloans confidence back and give him 80 minutes. And hey let’s face it, Moga isn’t the future, not like he needs game time.
I like Max Fegai getting a shot at centre, good to see Bird move back to 13, I think thats his best position. Fair call dropping Woods too, he doesn’t deserve his spot.
Finally Hook is trying some new things, great to see, I’m actually looking forward to this game!

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Credit where due, Hook has made the changes he needed to.
Great to see Ramsey back at 1 and Mbye to the bench. Also finally moving Hunt to 9 and seeing how Sullivan and Amone go in the halves with Hunt still on the field to help guide them.
And I like Sloan to the wing for Moga, worth a shot to get Sloans confidence back and give him 80 minutes. And hey let’s face it, Moga isn’t the future, not like he needs game time.
I like Max Fegai getting a shot at centre, good to see Bird move back to 13, I think thats his best position. Fair call dropping Woods too, he doesn’t deserve his spot.
Finally Hook is trying some new things, great to see, I’m actually looking forward to this game!
🤔 I had to double check the team list again after your post.

thebigredv

First Grade
Is this guy a f**king idiot….? I mean seriously is Hook taking the piss out of every supporter that follows this club.. he can’t be serious by naming this team.. what he’s saying is that this squad has done nothing wrong and is the best we can trot out..

I'd rather have a coach who is suspended for getting upset after a loss than this mannequin who couldn't care less about the club he represents. Absolutely brainless and gutless. Pitiful team given all that has transpired.