What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

macavity

Referee
If Jaeman is the victim here why won’t he discuss what the history is? A victim would want the truth known wouldn’t they?

Perth Red

Post Whore
If Jaeman is the victim here why won’t he discuss what the history is? A victim would want the truth known wouldn’t they?
The only truth you need to know is he was a 12 year old kid. Unless he rooted Stickys wife, poisoned his dog or set fire to his house everything else is irrelevant.

Iamback

Coach

Whose business is it?

If Ricky wanted to sort it, He would of sat down at either time they played and spoke about it.

He just wanted to be a prick

macavity

Referee
The only truth you need to know is he was a 12 year old kid. Unless he rooted Stickys wife, poisoned his dog or set fire to his house everything else is irrelevant.
Could think of plenty of other things Jaeman might have done that he wouldn’t want to own up to.

Would make him the much bigger man to come out and say “I did xyz as a kid, I’m embarrassed about it, I’m sorry and I now know better”

If he doesn’t know what he did, could say that also, although it wouldn’t be very credible.

Absolutely relevant what happened. As it stands one bloke is getting lots of stick for saying something, while the other gets to play dumb.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Could think of plenty of other things Jaeman might have done that he wouldn’t want to own up to.

Would make him the much bigger man to come out and say “I did xyz as a kid, I’m embarrassed about it, I’m sorry and I now know better”

If he doesn’t know what he did, could say that also, although it wouldn’t be very credible.

Absolutely relevant what happened. As it stands one bloke is getting lots of stick for saying something, while the other gets to play dumb.
Well if Ricky was any sort of man he'd pick Salmon in person wouldn't he?

What rules did I break apart from poor taste?
Have you any idea of people with a disability?

Do you think that a guy in a wheelchair is the typical person with a disability? Far from it.

There are 70,000 people with cerebral palsy in Australia, many don't require a wheelchair.

For the record, I spent over 20 years as a direct carer of people with a disability. If you want a lesson in disability services, I'm here.

Sorry other posters, but I'm still seething.

macavity

Referee
Well if Ricky was any sort of man he'd pick Salmon in person wouldn't he?

If what is rumoured is true, Ricky should have slapped him when he was 11.

kids who get shit behaviour validated (by their parents condoning it by defending them) grow up to be shit adults.

Why won’t Jaeman come out and give his version of events if he is the victim here?

Smug Panther

First Grade
If what is rumoured is true, Ricky should have slapped him when he was 11.

kids who get shit behaviour validated (by their parents condoning it by defending them) grow up to be shit adults.

Why won’t Jaeman come out and give his version of events if he is the victim here?
Because he was a young child you dopey merkin. He is handling all this with class and like a man