What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Have you any idea of people with a disability?

Do you think that a guy in a wheelchair is the typical person with a disability? Far from it.

There are 70,000 people with cerebral palsy in Australia, many don't require a wheelchair.

For the record, I spent over 20 years as a direct carer of people with a disability. If you want a lesson in disability services, I'm here.

Sorry other posters, but I'm still seething.
Smug is disabled.

DB

First Grade
I’ll have you know that Smug Panther has built many a home for many disabled people, Ricky Stuart included.

Pantherjim.

Referee
If what is rumoured is true, Ricky should have slapped him when he was 11.

kids who get shit behaviour validated (by their parents condoning it by defending them) grow up to be shit adults.

Why won’t Jaeman come out and give his version of events if he is the victim here?

Oh, FFS! He was a pre-pubescent child!

My mates and I called each other “spastics” and “p**fters” at that age. (Mind you I’m Gen X) Does that mean we do the same thing now in adulthood?

So much for your stupid boomer theory that kids who are slapped about at an early age make better adults in life!

macavity

Referee
Oh, FFS! He was a pre-pubescent child!

My mates and I called each other “spastics” and “p**fters” at that age. (Mind you I’m Gen X) Does that mean we do the same thing now in adulthood?

So much for your stupid boomer theory that kids who are slapped about at an early age make better adults in life!

11 year olds know right from wrong.

did you call a disabled child a spastic? Would you think that was ok?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
11 year olds know right from wrong.

did you call a disabled child a spastic? Would you think that was ok?
Haha, no they don't. I'm a high school teacher, particularly boys have no f**king idea what is right from wrong, especially in emotionally-charged moments. Their pre-frontal cortex (decision making part of brain) is not developed and they do, and say dumb shit. Some more than others.

Kids call people gay, spastic, ugly, retarted all the day as part of their every day vernacular.

Latest posts