What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri available from November 1

mickeylane

Bench
Bronsson Xerri available to receive offers from November 1...If i were the Dragons would throw kitchen sink at him and I mean a $600K plus contract - hes that good and onlty 22yo!! We can move Lomax to FB and Ramsay back to the wing ...the kid is a real gun! baioa

dannyt

Coach
Bronsson Xerri available to receive offers from November 1...If i were the Dragons would throw kitchen sink at him and I mean a $600K plus contract - hes that good and onlty 22yo!! We can move Lomax to FB and Ramsay back to the wing ...the kid is a real gun! baioa
He's only showed how good he is at NRL level while taking performance enhancing drugs. Seems like a huge risk at the prices you are suggesting. Have a look at this article and the photo. He must have been training really hard in his enforced time off.

justadragon

Bench
If we can get him cheap, he might be worth a go in the forwards ?? and to me maybe around the $200k might be reasonable with a lot of options in the clubs favour on his contract. But there will be a club throw a lot of money at him (dolphins) maybe.

FlameThrower

Bench
Are you serious ! Has not played in 2 years, was busted as a drug cheat, and you are going to chase him down and throw rep / marquee money at him?
People complain about Dragons recruiting, but seriously thank goodness some of the fans on here are not in charge….

justadragon

Bench
Are you serious ! Has not played in 2 years, was busted as a drug cheat, and you are going to chase him down and throw rep / marquee money at him?
People complain about Dragons recruiting, but seriously thank goodness some of the fans on here are not in charge….
Wendall Sailor ??

Illusion

Bench
All they have to do is go to one of the Gyms around the area and you can pick up a whole lot of players for the team like him , that are on what ever they are on to bulk up ...... If they can run fast enough throw them on the wing and promise them a years supply Bulk Extreme , cheaper than 600 a year images.jpg

mickeylane

Bench
Your not serious - he will be 22 when available ! He hasn’t forgotten to play the game - he’s an off-season of blowing opposition away again.. You need to find a way to convince him to join us even at Lomax money if $500k he offers better long term value .. he will be snapped up not by us but possibly Sharks , Eels , Roosters or even the Storm clubs that can see through the shortcomings of a player.

dungay dragon

Juniors
What has Ramsey done wrong in his debut stint at full back ?
Has arguably been one of our best
Looks a long term fit for me
Thinking we are ok for backs , plenty of youngsters coming through there
really need a 9 and two quality forwards , prop and back row
Xerri at 600k ...pass

Illusion

Bench
Your not serious - he will be 22 when available ! He hasn’t forgotten to play the game - he’s an off-season of blowing opposition away again.. You need to find a way to convince him to join us even at Lomax money if $500k he offers better long term value .. he will be snapped up not by us but possibly Sharks , Eels , Roosters or even the Storm clubs that can see through the shortcomings of a player.
Mickey jokes aside , yes he is young enough as you say and could turn out to be good if at right price , but but I see trouble written all over him ..... Unless there is something written in his contract all in favour of the club if he f**ks up

Latest posts