What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri available from November 1

justadragon

Bench
This should get you started.

I'm all for a young guy who has made a mistake, done his time and gets a second chance. If the Dragons are the right club to manage him, i dont know, but we gave Packer a go. It certainly ponders some thought. Also is our coach the right mentor for him, i dont know the answer to that either.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If and I mean a big If Flanno gets the head coaching role somehow, I can see him being interested in brining him in. Surely he would be able to get him across being an ex-coach of his. Both banned for banned substances both sign for the Dragons after their bans are up.

Trifili13

Juniors
This thread is proof that the Dragons should be coached by general consensus from this forum. What a wild an interesting ride it would be.
Maybe worth a try, it's not as if the current mob in charge have us in the leading pack of teams and challenging for the title. Imagine a team full of players suspended due to drugs charges and prior criminal offenses/convictions etc.

Walpole

Juniors
Maybe worth a try, it's not as if the current mob in charge have us in the leading pack of teams and challenging for the title. Imagine a team full of players suspended due to drugs charges and prior criminal offenses/convictions etc.
I'm all for it - if we want to sign someone we put it to a vote and if there's a 2/3rd majority we send mickeylane or posm around with a cheque book to get the job done. On Tuesday mornings we have a poll for that weeks team and on game day seven of us sit in the coaches box and make interchanges based on at least a 4-3 margin. Short straw gets to do the press conference. I don't think we'd be any worse off than we already are.

possm

Coach
Our recruitment priority should be for the front row (props and hookers). We have T Stewart coming through for a center/wing/fullback position. We also have Ramsey and Sloan competing for fullback/wing positions.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm all for it - if we want to sign someone we put it to a vote and if there's a 2/3rd majority we send mickeylane or posm around with a cheque book to get the job done. On Tuesday mornings we have a poll for that weeks team and on game day seven of us sit in the coaches box and make interchanges based on at least a 4-3 margin. Short straw gets to do the press conference. I don't think we'd be any worse off than we already are.
This is one of the best ideas I've read in here.

I can imagine how the post match presser would go.

Corey Parker: So This Year?, thoughts on this week?

This Year?: I don't think, I just sit in the box with a bunch of other merkins and watch this f**king trainwreck happen right in front of my eyes for 80 minutes every week.
Do you know any Hookers and utilities who are off contract or are looking to live in Blakehurst? Let me know before Friday.

Latest posts