What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m not convinced anyone mentioned is any better than either Mitch Kenny or Soni Luke. There are probably other options as well from the younger players coming thru.

In respect of a back up half back maybe put faith in young Cole. He was SOO representative and clearly has utility value currently playing in the centres for NSW Cup, can kick goals as well so he is a keeper.

I’ve said it before so apologies for the repetitive nature of it but I think Kenny is coming along well and improving massively in his work out of dummy half. His line speed is great. Needs to work on his fitness to improve his defence (concentration) at marker but I feel like he will l get that with more game time; he seems to have the same dedication to improve his game that we see right across our squad.

While he will probably never get to the level that Api is at right now, I think he could be an average to slightly above average hooker in the league; in a few years time he will probably only be behind the Brailley boys in terms of NSW selection.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I’ve said it before so apologies for the repetitive nature of it but I think Kenny is coming along well and improving massively in his work out of dummy half. His line speed is great. Needs to work on his fitness to improve his defence (concentration) at marker but I feel like he will l get that with more game time; he seems to have the same dedication to improve his game that we see right across our squad.

While he will probably never get to the level that Api is at right now, I think he could be an average to slightly above average hooker in the league; in a few years time he will probably only be behind the Brailley boys in terms of NSW selection.
How old is Robson?

Kilkenny

Coach

Kenny just lacks the 1% that Api offers. Api really doesn’t have a Damien Cook running game, he just has the game smarts of knowing when to run. Soni Luke is a dangerous dummy half, he can offer something in that regard just needs to learn when to run and when not to.

Kenny just lacks the 1% that Api offers. Api really doesn’t have a Damien Cook running game, he just has the game smarts of knowing when to run. Soni Luke is a dangerous dummy half, he can offer something in that regard just needs to learn when to run and when not to.
I imagine they will both be in the team next year with Kenny starting and playing 60 minutes, and Like coming on to try to break the game open.