What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2022: Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
FFS people, its not hard

I had actually thought it was Brentnall who played fullback that time - but hey i was about 12

I went past Oatley today and was a bit hungry so tried out some Oatley pies. The beef and onion was a bit old and hard but the pepper steak was very good. And they were chunky too. Not bad.

strider

Post Whore
I went past Oatley today and was a bit hungry so tried out some Oatley pies. The beef and onion was a bit old and hard but the pepper steak was very good. And they were chunky too. Not bad.
Oatley! ... what were you doing at oatley. No one goes there unless you need to. I5s the last suburb before the river.

Sometimes they have em in the oven too long keeping warm. I actually prefer to get the cold ones and warm em up at home myself. The chicken pies are the best. Good variety.