What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kent telling NRL fans to "piss off"? Yea, that'll go down well like a lead balloon.
He looked very rattled last night, couldn't decide if it was fear that MG was going to catch up with him, or he was about to burst into tears because his mate was copping flack. It was hilarious though.

Generalzod

Immortal

It's Sticky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Sticky... it's Sticky (Sticky) Sticky (Sticky)
It's Sticky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky... r-r-r-ricky (Sticky) rrrrrrrrrrricky

GongPanther

Referee
With Sticky missing a match, does this rule him out of contention for the "Dally Messenger award for coach of the year"? 🤔

Canard

Immortal
For mine, Ricky should have been banned for life after he abused a referee post the World Cup.

That demonstrated then what an immature petulant man child he is, and it looks like nothing has changed.

Incorrect

Coach
For mine, Ricky should have been banned for life after he abused a referee post the World Cup.

That demonstrated then what an immature petulant man child he is, and it looks like nothing has changed.
Mate that was over a decade ago.... You can't judge someone on their actions from such a long time ago.... wait...hang on a minute....

Let me come back to you.....

BunniesMan

Immortal
What a media beat up. Calling a dog act a dog act is somehow worse than the act itself. If Ricky gets a week for calling it out the original act deserves a month

bileduct

Coach
No mate, you need to follow the conversation. I never said you said you agreed with what Ricky said, I was offering a point of view. Al ittle defensive there...mate.

Bro, again, you need to learn how to follow a conversation because the point of view you offered had exactly f**k all to do with what I was talking about.

bileduct

Coach
If you cant see the relevance, you obviously have a short attention span....bro

Why don't you spell it out for me then, genius.

Explain to me how you bitching at me about what Ricky said at a press conference has anything to do with my statement that - after I've already said an NRL press conference was the wrong place to air his grievances - nobody in here actually knows what happened between the Salmon and Stuart families and should stop pretending that they do.

Because I really don't know what the f**k anything you've said has to do with that.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Why don't you spell it out for me then, genius.

Explain to me how you bitching at me about what Ricky said at a press conference has anything to do with my statement that - after I've already said an NRL press conference was the wrong place to air his grievances - nobody in here actually knows what happened between the Salmon and Stuart families and should stop pretending that they do.

Because I really don't know what the f**k anything you've said has to do with that.
🤣🤣🤣 just because I comment on your post doesn't mean I'm bitching at you. You just don't get it. It's called conversation Einstein.

bileduct

Coach
🤣🤣🤣 just because I comment on your post doesn't mean I'm bitching at you. You just don't get it. It's called conversation Einstein.

Oh right, so you just wanted some random person to validate your opinion and you responded to them with a total non sequitur.

Sorry, I should have known. I'll do better next time.

when gould of all people lit him up for his petulance you know it’s bad, considering Gus is no slouch in that department.

Latest posts