What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22: Parra v South’s GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 12/8/22

Eelementary

Post Whore
OK I'll bite [🤓] , how TF do you get dental work on workers comp ?
I can answer that!

If your work was the main contributing factor to the injury, and you are a deemed worked under NSW legislation, it can be covered.

hindy111

Post Whore
I can't tell if you're angry at teachers or trying to be funny?

Teachers are fine. They just need more damm money ffs. They have terrible conditions and need to be compensated.
I'm sick of hearing teacher winge tbh on how hard they have it. Us tradies are up at 5am, we have to travel all over, we do dangerous work. Half the time we have no lunch room or a proper place to piss and shit but a dirty portaloo, we work in the heat and the cold and get covered in dirt.

I just fail to understand how teacher are complaining about how hard they have it. Sorry but enlightened me.

84 Baby

Referee
Teachers are fine. They just need more damm money ffs. They have terrible conditions and need to be compensated.
I'm sick of hearing teacher winge tbh on how hard they have it. Us tradies are up at 5am, we have to travel all over, we do dangerous work. Half the time we have no lunch room or a proper place to piss and shit but a dirty portaloo, we work in the heat and the cold and get covered in dirt.

I just fail to understand how teacher are complaining about how hard they have it. Sorry but enlightened me.
So become a teacher then

Noise

Coach

When have I ever complained about my pay or hours?

Sounds like you are the one complaining about your job. If you don't like your hours, travel, toilet situation and the dirt go and do something else FFS. You could always become a teacher.

84 Baby

Referee
Actually I have the same argument with the tradies I work with. Legit everything you need to do to perform your role is a checklist/flow diagram. My work gives them this plus checklist on what to do if they ignore the first one! And the merkins still ignore it! And get paid exorbitantly to ignore it.

Teachers haven’t been given their basic work roadmaps because DepEd is useless.
But at least teachers have to actually decisions around their work, as opposed to the tradies decisions of whether to bother turning up on time to a job, or if they can overcharge this client.

All work revolves around administration. Get your basic admin in order, stick to it and you’ll magically find how much easier your work is because every possible decision you thought you’d had to make has already been answered for you.

hindy111

Post Whore
When have I ever complained about my pay or hours?

Sounds like you are the one complaining about your job. If you don't like your hours, travel, toilet situation and the dirt go and do something else FFS. You could always become a teacher.

Yeah every 6mths on strike demanding more money

hindy111

Post Whore
Actually I have the same argument with the tradies I work with. Legit everything you need to do to perform your role is a checklist/flow diagram. My work gives them this plus checklist on what to do if they ignore the first one! And the merkins still ignore it! And get paid exorbitantly to ignore it.

Teachers haven’t been given their basic work roadmaps because DepEd is useless.
But at least teachers have to actually decisions around their work, as opposed to the tradies decisions of whether to bother turning up on time to a job, or if they can overcharge this client.

All work revolves around administration. Get your basic admin in order, stick to it and you’ll magically find how much easier your work is because every possible decision you thought you’d had to make has already been answered for you.

I don't winge I am stating conditions we have to deal with. Many have it far worse then what I do.

84 Baby

Referee
I'm old and I have not much drive. Once I pay house off I just want an easy job. Maybe doing school maintenance etc.

groundskeeper-willie-grease-me-up-woman.gif

Latest posts