What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking the mickey

Frenzy.

Immortal
The NRL

Dylan Walker. $750 fine for a careless high tackle Grade 1.

That'll break the bank and deter further indiscretions.

FMFFJJ!!

Quigs

Immortal
Sounds about a reasonable result to me. Crikey did you honestly expect the Match Review Mob of whoever to display consistency from round to round.

Did he (Dylan) get some credit points awarded to him in case he has to answer a charge again this season.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sounds about a reasonable result to me. Crikey did you honestly expect the Match Review Mob of whoever to display consistency from round to round.

Did he (Dylan) get some credit points awarded to him in case he has to answer a charge again this season.

I think he gets carry overs but has kindly offered to give those to a Sharks player.

Eion

First Grade
The nrl brought in the whole fine thing because they were shit scared one of their darlings would miss a final or GF for a pissy little offence. As a result we have to deal with this type of weirdness all year.

I don’t get why the nrl just don’t assign higher points to finals games. Eg 200 for finals games, 300 for gf. To me that solves all their problems.

Quigs

Immortal
And don't forget the Billy Slater Shoulder Charge Clause, sub-section A2 for use in the Finals Games.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The nrl brought in the whole fine thing because they were shit scared one of their darlings would miss a final or GF for a pissy little offence. As a result we have to deal with this type of weirdness all year.

I don’t get why the nrl just don’t assign higher points to finals games. Eg 200 for finals games, 300 for gf. To me that solves all their problems.

They can't count that high Croissant

Chimp

Juniors
I’d like to know why the Manly players who have been publicly supporting Fainu after his guilty verdict are not facing the same scrutiny as Feefs did for his FKL strapping?
Feefs was just 3 letters with no public confirmation of what it meant, just plenty of media speculation - these Manly pride buffoons have their support plastered all over social media. Why aren’t they being hammered by the press? why aren’t the NRL coming in with a punishment?
These pride blokes should have their cards marked anyway at the NRL, ready to smash them with an over the top punishment at the earliest opportunity - this is it!

Eion

First Grade
I’d like to know why the Manly players who have been publicly supporting Fainu after his guilty verdict are not facing the same scrutiny as Feefs did for his FKL strapping?
Feefs was just 3 letters with no public confirmation of what it meant, just plenty of media speculation - these Manly pride buffoons have their support plastered all over social media. Why aren’t they being hammered by the press? why aren’t the NRL coming in with a punishment?
These pride blokes should have their cards marked anyway at the NRL, ready to smash them with an over the top punishment at the earliest opportunity - this is it!
What happened to feef was a witch-hunt and a pile on. It was shit then and would be shit now if it happened to a player.

Much as it sucks for feef for fairness.

What happened to feef was a witch-hunt and a pile on. It was shit then and would be shit now if it happened to a player.

Much as it sucks for feef for fairness.
Robbed of the clive churchill medal. Looking back I'm surprised the nrl didn't rub him out for the season so he couldn't play a grand final.

carinashark

First Grade
It’s always the same , Manly and Roosters ,preferential treatment in general . Old boys running deep.
Penrith could be 5 in a row champions , nothing would change.

Inferno

Coach
Des Hasler wrote a reference for him and was supposed to be giving character evidence for him at trial...

Latest posts