What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

"We know our best footy is good enough, we've just got to be prepared to blah blah blah.." says BA.
f**k that shits me. No answers just try harder. But they don't try harder enough, and that's your responsibility. I doubt trying harder is even the answer anyway but if you're going to make that claim you've still gotta own it and get results. Grrrrr.

Chipmunk

Coach
Good interview with BA on the show tonight.

Moses likely to play.

I'd be expecting a strong performance, otherwise once again, talk is cheap and easy.

hindy111

Post Whore
So I’m posting about Kent talking about Green’s suicide and you say what ?

I dunno what you posted I just saw your name so pressed reply to inform you about the dunny. Now I have been very nice to you the last 3 days so don't stir me up

hindy111

Post Whore
"We know our best footy is good enough, we've just got to be prepared to blah blah blah.." says BA.
f**k that shits me. No answers just try harder. But they don't try harder enough, and that's your responsibility. I doubt trying harder is even the answer anyway but if you're going to make that claim you've still gotta own it and get results. Grrrrr.

Run hard, chase collision.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Isn't that precisely the issue that merkins like @lucablight have? When we have been on we are capable of beating Penrith and the Storm. Why wouldn't that be the f**ken solution FFS!!??

Its a simple game. Not sure where the value is in complicating it.

lucablight

First Grade
Isn't that precisely the issue that merkins like @lucablight have? When we have been on we are capable of beating Penrith and the Storm. Why wouldn't that be the f**ken solution FFS!!??

Are you going to write an angry letter to the club to tell them that Brad Arthur should stop lying to the fans on national television because our best is in fact not good enough?

hindy111

Post Whore

The Souths side know how to beat us. They rip us apart everytime. So does Manly when Turbo plays.
We seemed to have built a side capable of beating Storm and Penrith. Like that's been our focus. Problem is we struggle against other sides.
Yes its a simple game but different sides have different strengths. Our style doesn't match well against sides who move the ball fast. Even sides like Tigers give us trouble cause they can move the ball quickly,

So if you reckon wedont need to tweak our games against those sides then expect to lose unless they play poorly and passes dont stick.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Souths side know how to beat us. They rip us apart everytime. So does Manly when Turbo plays.
We seemed to have built a side capable of beating Storm and Penrith. Like that's been our focus. Problem is we struggle against other sides.
Yes its a simple game but different sides have different strengths. Our style doesn't match well against sides who move the ball fast. Even sides like Tigers give us trouble cause they can move the ball quickly,

So if you reckon wedont need to tweak our games against those sides then expect to lose unless they play poorly and passes dont stick.
Or maybe we just play with more effort and intensity against the likes of the Storm and Penrith? 😲