What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL TEAM LIST - vs. Hartley’s Boys

Morgan Harper will be glad to see Talakai not in the team.

Tracey obviously has passed Concussion protocols but I would be giving him a couple more weeks rest. He was knocked out before his head even hit the ground. You have to be patient with concussion. We are not going to lose this game if he sits out.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Will Fitz be the one to break the hoodoo?The northern eagles team list still isn’t that bad. I thought Foran was out for a few more weeks. Even with them getting pounded by the Titans, I’ll still be having a little bet on the bad guys. They’ve made me some easy money over the years.

Will Fitz be the one to break the hoodoo?The northern eagles team list still isn’t that bad. I thought Foran was out for a few more weeks. Even with them getting pounded by the Titans, I’ll still be having a little bet on the bad guys. They’ve made me some easy money over the years.

I know it’s being played at Manly but you’re brave putting any money on them at the moment. They made the Titans actually look decent last weekend and they haven’t been able to beat anyone for a good while.

They’ve lost their spiritual leader in Jake Turbo for the remainder of the season and Jason Saab is finished too.

I reckon our forwards will destroy them.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I just hope Royce doesn’t let last week go to his head. His 16 minute stints earlier in the year were pretty uninspired - possibly hence the 1 year deal.
Prove me wrong rolls Royce

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I know it’s being played at Manly but you’re brave putting any money on them at the moment. They made the Titans actually look decent last weekend and they haven’t been able to beat anyone for a good while.

They’ve lost their spiritual leader in Jake Turbo for the remainder of the season and Jason Saab is finished too.

I reckon our forwards will destroy them.
Totally agree. Everything points towards us thrashing them yet I’ll still be chucking a 10er on them. Money that I’m hoping and happy to lose, but those kents at brookvale just have the wood over us.

It’d be super sweet to get 2 wins over both the Goons and the Northern Eagles in the same year

Frenzy.

Immortal
Totally agree. Everything points towards us thrashing them yet I’ll still be chucking a 10er on them. Money that I’m hoping and happy to lose, but those kents at brookvale just have the wood over us.

It’d be super sweet to get 2 wins over both the Goons and the Northern Eagles in the same year
I reckon everyone should have a tenner on them. Kiss of death. Angus should have $100 on them. Biggest Jonah ever

Frenzy.

Immortal
I just hope Royce doesn’t let last week go to his head. His 16 minute stints earlier in the year were pretty uninspired - possibly hence the 1 year deal.
Prove me wrong rolls Royce

He got a new deal. He can rest on his laurels or come out firing. I back the latter

Inferno

Coach
I don't like it. Means when they come off we go with both Feefs and Tolsa. Also might mean no rest for Daleo in the first half. I would start with Feefs. He goes better when he starts
I had exactly the same thought.

I wonder if one of them will start, or they might move Finucane there and start McInnes at 13.

chewsta

First Grade
I don't like it. Means when they come off we go with both Feefs and Tolsa. Also might mean no rest for Daleo in the first half. I would start with Feefs. He goes better when he starts
I can see BHU playing a lot longer than usual, to make up for Feefee's low minutes. He can definitely handle it and whacks blokes in defence all day long.
The one two punch of Dale and Royce was unreal last week. Hopefully they are even angrier this week!

Latest posts