What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

• Total voters

mave

Coach
I dunno, do you want the guy recovering from a season ending concussion to be either spewing himself from drink (if you believe that) or racking up lines?

Would give newey a chance to get rid of him altogether as he provides sfa in terms of wins.

Exactly my point.

Newy clearly don't want to get rid of him.

Unfortunately for them, this also means they will be stuck with Mann.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Ponga is Hayne 2.0, will end with a top end highlights package but with him at your club you can rest assured they won't make many Finals series.

Last Week

Bench
Cocaine detectable for about 3 days I think but they've probably been sitting in a sauna the last couple of days. I'd be surprised if they test positive
Depends on the type of test.

I have no doubt that the testing the Knight and NRL used would be of no use now.

I would fine them 50% of their yearly salary and make them play out the rest of the Rnds on a no play - no pay basis I'd also ban them from end of season Rep games! As for having them play out the season without suspension - I'm giving the Club and fans some hope in the final few Rnds!

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
If I were a Knights fan I’d be hoping he royally f**ked so he can be sacked with no backlash, and use his dosh to sign Munster.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
They rubbed out Ben Barba, Andrew Walker...

But Xerri horse roids gets to come back.

Fascist Pigs.

Knight76

Juniors

Oh F off.

Munster and his "White Powder" gang didn't get drug tested did they. I believe the Melbourne response was that they were not drug tested as the players couldn't "remember" what the white powder was!

So clearly the Storm were not interested in getting their own players in the shit.

And also "The club is not permitted to drug test the players. Drug testing is done by the NRL, that is part of the players' CBA."

Last edited by a moderator:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Oh F off.

Munster and his "White Powder" gang didn't get drug tested did they. I believe the Melbourne response was that they were not drug tested as the players couldn't "remember" what the white powder was!

So clearly the Storm were not interested in getting their own players in the shit.

And also "The club is not permitted to drug test the players. Drug testing is done by the NRL, that is part of the players' CBA."
Convenient they left it just the right amount of time to not be able to get a result.

Knight76

Juniors
Convenient they left it just the right amount of time to not be able to get a result.

Who? The NRL?

No surprise the NRL:

A) Are not organised enough to get their act together in time, and
B) Are not interested in getting one of their poster boys possibly busted for illicit drug use.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Ponga is Hayne 2.0, will end with a top end highlights package but with him at your club you can rest assured they won't make many Finals series.
Hayne may be a scumbag, but he won 2 Dally Ms, led parra to a grand final and had a (mostly) incredible origin career.
Ponga dials it in for Newcastle and has had a couple of good games for the maroons, mostly when nsw self-destructed

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Ponga was probably inspired by Toby Rudolf's interview on FOX and decided to embrace his doctrine of equal opportunity

Latest posts