What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Thu - South Sydney 22-26 Penrith @ Accor

Round 23: South Sydney v Penrith

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
Tbh really thought south’s were gonna perform better than that but we’ll lol@souffs. I wouldn’t totally right them off in the finals but if they face a full strength Penrith it’s hard to give them a lot of hope after that loss.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Lol$ouffs

Storm at Penrith missing half their spine and with the 5/8 playing out of position beat Panfers 16-0.
$ouffs at home with a full strength squad lose - and concede 26 more points than Storm did the week before.

Just sayin'

Souths beat a close to full-strength Parra 26 points to zip at their own ground, yet they can’t even beat, let alone duplicate that performance against an understrength Penrith with a reserve grade halves paring in a Souths home game.

Just Sayin’

gerg

Juniors
You make me feel like a jealous wife.

I remember a time when you hated the Knights like you now hate Penrith.

C'mon now. There's always plenty of hate between Knights and Raiders fans, regardless of other rivalries.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lol$ouffs

Storm at Penrith missing half their spine and with the 5/8 playing out of position beat Panfers 16-0.
$ouffs at home with a full strength squad lose - and concede 26 more points than Storm did the week before.

Just sayin'
Souths faced us with Edwards and May. So a big improvement on last weeks 17.

But still . No Cleary, Luai, Fish or Sorensen. They should have been able to beat a reserve grade halves pairing considering they had a lot more to play for than we did too.