What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - Rabbitohs vs Panthers: Thursday 18th August 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was feeling fine this morning, but my nerves have really built throughout the day. Feeling it right now!!

I feel somewhat confident but very nervous at the same time.
Expect a short 10 metres tonight Penrith masters at standing offside and getting away with it!

I’ll boo as much as I can

Steenson123

Juniors
Why all the hype about this match up?
Things are already set in stone or fixed factor clay-clay: Go 'Riff will run #1 and we finish 5 or 6 at best.
This is NOT a play off game.
Accordingly, I would rest many of the players and play all next home game v NQ. Then rest many again v Easts.
These last remaining games will count for very little and in any case do any of you want to travel to dopey Go 'Riff week 1 when Iron Man and all the gang return??

Michael Matral

Juniors
LOL Souffs..we were missing the NSW Origin halves X 2 + NZ rep foward and another member of our first 17..and you still couldnt get it done..try as you will...but letting go of Reynolds...huge mistake!!

callmack1

Staff member
I am beyond friggin angry right now. Probably the most pissed off I've been after a loss this year. When we got to 22-20, I really thought we'd be good enough to hold them out, but we folded. We just f**king folded and handed the game to them. Literally handed it to them on a platter. How the hell did we lose that?

I'll tell you how, Jaxson f**king Paulo. Now I've been willing to give him some slack this year but that's it, I've had enough. He needs to go and go now, an absolute liability in big games. This is going to sound very harsh but he single handedly cost us that game tonight. If he could catch/hold a f**king ball, we win. It's as simple as that. Should have been hooked.

I'm just so god damn angry. really should have won that but once again, we kill ourselves. Once again nothing goes our way and Penrith get it over us. Credit to them, they're a good side but I'm just f**king over it! Hate them so much.

We should be strutting around right now talking about what a great 2 point win it was and all buzzing but no, now we're in a dog fight just to make the 8 again. F**k me!!!

Smug Panther

First Grade
That game just well and truly dispelled the myth that you would have won the 2021 GF if Latrell wasn't a grubby scumf**k who got suspended. While he is wonderful with the ball, he is truly a liability without it

Steenson123

Juniors
Paulo should be immediately cut.
He has not grown as a player and has continued to make crucial errors.
The squad has won many games in spite of Paulo, not because of him.

Latest posts