What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Fri - Brisbane 12-60 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 23: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
This is why I love you. I absolutely loathe the team that you support and the team that is doing this to you is another team I f**king despise with every part of my being, yet you are still posting here like a champion and leave it all on here.
You're never a coward after a loss,with no fear of what anyone thinks and never been a turncoat.
Sexy party @jubilee rd 25 baby!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This is why I love you. I absolutely loathe the team that you support and the team that is doing this to you is another team I f**king despise with every part of my being, yet you are still posting here like a champion and leave it all on here.
You're never a coward after a loss,with no fear of what anyone thinks and never been a turncoat.
💕💕💕

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Nofo is a terrible advertisement for the Tigers. Look at the difference a few weeks in a proper system make to a player.
The tigers management that somehow think it's a good idea sending one of the few quality players they have to a vastly superior club to assist an opposition team with an injury crisis are just so absolutely unbelievably stupid. Have a look at Nofoaluma.

You think he wants to go back to the tigers? The only reason he'd want to go back is to empty his f**king locker. I've contacted the club on 3 separate occasions to ask how this works as a positive for us and have no received so much as a vague response.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The tigers management that somehow think it's a good idea sending one of the few quality players they have to a vastly superior club to assist an opposition team with an injury crisis are just so absolutely unbelievably stupid. Have a look at Nofoaluma.

You think he wants to go back to the tigers? The only reason he'd want to go back is to empty his f**king locker.
Or maybe he gets some new self confidence and goes back to tigers a better player?

f**k em. Those same fans have been shitting on us for the past 10 years while hoping we'd fold. They can eat a massive dick as far as I'm concerned.
Hop
f**k em. Those same fans have been shitting on us for the past 10 years while hoping we'd fold. They can eat a massive dick as far as I'm concerned.
Everyone's been guilty of that if we're honest.

Hopefully your mob will have a good season next year. If Verrils and Foran stay fit then you could be in for a big year. Your Achilles heel this year was the loss of Rein and Fogarty. Their replacements didn't have enough experience to lead the team around. Stiffen up your defence and you'll be a good team.

It would be good if your mob put a Queensland Cup team in Logan and claimed the city as Titans country.

Maybe bring back the Valleys Diehards as the Logan Diehards?

Too kind, I find that hiding under the bed and supporting the Panthers is much easier.

You think he wants to go back to the tigers? The only reason he'd want to go back is to empty his f**king locker. I've contacted the club on 3 separate occasions to ask how this works as a positive for us and have no received so much as a vague response.
They did lend you Harry. Tigers just paying back the favour.

Hutty1986

Immortal
images.png