What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2022: Non Parra games

the phantom menace

First Grade
If they don't get in control of their execution soon, Canberra could be kissing goodbye to their season today - quite unexpected, because... Newy.

JokerEel

Coach
Left it to the 72nd minute!

Raiders not looking like much of a threat - but only facing Manly and Wests in the final rounds should still sneak into 8th - if Roosters lose to Storm and Souths, and/or Broncos lose to us and St George.

And if we retain 5th, then it would be a good chance to send Ricky's team packing in Week 1 :).

Souths have the biggest problem Cowboys and Roosters.

I hope they miss the 8 after all the Latrell talk.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Left it to the 72nd minute!

Raiders not looking like much of a threat - but only facing Manly and Wests in the final rounds should still sneak into 8th - if Roosters lose to Storm and Souths, and/or Broncos lose to us and St George.

And if we retain 5th, then it would be a good chance to send Ricky's team packing in Week 1 :).
We avoid souths or Roosters & end up with Canberra or Brisbane week 1 in a elimination final we should consider it very lucky.

hindy111

Post Whore
One good thing. They arent improving their shit points diff much

I wanted Canberra to win. It benefits us. If they won by 40 then it may of been a worry but as it stands the differential is 89 points. I can see Canberra winning by 20 points but not more. They could claw 50 point Max imo. Aslong as we don't get a hammering in two games we are fine.
Brisbane however need to be carefull. 45 odd points difference now. That might be a close one if Raiders managed to flog Manly and Parra did Brsiabne easily.

hindy111

Post Whore
Worse case for us would be

Brisbane win
Souths win
STORM/Roosters win(Pending on our result) If we loose to Brisbane we are better off Storm winning this and locking up a top 4 spot while keeping Roosters below us) If we win I cheer for Roosters.

Canberra need us to win and Cowboys and Storm. Otherwise they they will be relying on other results.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Worse case for us would be

Brisbane win
Souths win
STORM/Roosters win(Pending on our result) If we loose to Brisbane we are better off Storm winning this and locking up a top 4 spot while keeping Roosters below us) If we win I cheer for Roosters.

Canberra need us to win and Cowboys and Storm. Otherwise they they will be relying on other results.
Yeah the results we need are Parra, Roosters, Cowboys & Raiders winning would be the perfect weekend.

That would leave us in a battle for 4th v Melbourne in last round.

Keeps Raiders on Souths backside to possibly take souths out the following weekend.

I expect Brisbane to beat Dragons in final round, souths losing to Chooks & Raiders beating tigers.

Which would knock souths out of the finals.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We avoid souths or Roosters & end up with Canberra or Brisbane week 1 in a elimination final we should consider it very lucky.

We would be more luckier if we turned up v Tigers on Easter Monday with a packed home game
And also add some more luck if we played the dogs the first time round like we did the seond time round

Having said that, we pull our finger out every week from now on and are swtiched on, we could go on a deep run into the finals whoever we play

Latest posts