What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Thu - Brisbane 6-53 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 24: Brisbane v Parramatta

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
All jokes aside I hope Flegler is ok after copping an elbow in the throat. I can't imagine how scary it would be not being able to breathe knowing you might run out of oxygen before getting any help.

of course it’s the one player who actually was trying out there getting injured

Riki won’t ever get injured he can’t tackle or pass

They can’t expect to win big games when they’ve got Walters and Turpin at 9, TMM at fullback (average at best) and Riki and Capewell getting abused each week by guys like Lane this week and Crichton a few weeks ago.
It makes me wonder if they're playing busted and running on empty. I can understand them falling away if the players are so injured they cannot put in 100%.

They are weak at dummy half and fullback. It'll be interesting to see who plays fullback next year. It'll be between Cobbo and Walsh.

GongPanther

Referee
Kevvy presenting his notes to the team on Monday:
donald-trump-alphabet.gif
Biden would just sit there with his eyes fixated and his eyebrows in the air.

And a big thank you Parra for the PTS...$274. :)

Colk

First Grade
It makes me wonder if they're playing busted and running on empty. I can understand them falling away if the players are so injured they cannot put in 100%.

They are weak at dummy half and fullback. It'll be interesting to see who plays fullback next year. It'll be between Cobbo and Walsh.

I think the last few weeks have kind of shown that the regular season is too long to be frank. If we ever get to 20 sides, I think 19 rounds should suffice.

GongPanther

Referee
lol was that a massive cheer from Broncos fans for the full time siren?
At HT on ABC Grandstand, a taxi driver outside the stadium rang in and said there were multitudes of Broncos fans leaving the ground.

So I'd be inclined to think not lot of Broncos fans, but Dolphins fans having a LOL@Bronco$.

Latest posts