What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does everyones shit go?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You can pull up map.

Do you even know where yours go?

Geez I would go f**k not you except maybe @0neye

I am disturbed, much comes from the billions in China and India.,

It is a problem.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well if you live in Sydney something like 70% of it ends up going through the huge underground sewage treatment plant in Malabar, then the treated and filtered liquid gets pumped out through a 7km tunnel under the seabed and pumped into the ocean 7km offshore and about 70m deep.

I used to work as a contractor on Sydney water sites and I’ve seen enough sewage treatment up close and personal to last me a lifetime.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I just had a number two.

So much shit, Steph Gilmore should get a medal, well more than world camp surfer, world class Shyte dodger, I used to love the ocean, not anymore, full of crap and plastic.

I have a sad face, not angry, very sad.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I just had a number two.

So much shit, Steph Gilmore should get a medal, well more than world camp surfer, world class Shyte dodger, I used to love the ocean, not anymore, full of crap and plastic.

I have a sad face, not angry, very sad.
The ocean around Sydney is better than it used to be. Bondi cigars are a thing of the past. The people who owned property near the water at Long Bay would've made bank overnight when the offshore outflow was put in because the sewage used to go straight into the water near Boora Point before that. Now the water there is as clean as anywhere else in the region.

The ocean around Sydney is better than it used to be. Bondi cigars are a thing of the past. The people who owned property near the water at Long Bay would've made bank overnight when the offshore outflow was put in because the sewage used to go straight into the water near Boora Point before that. Now the water there is as clean as anywhere else in the region.
Ask @macnaz its pumped straight into our Wests tigers board room and escapes via press releases.

Then it is gladly consumed by club shills and the process starts again.

Danish

Referee
Mate if you are worried about all the human shit in the ocean I’ve got some bad news for you about where all the fish, whales, and other ocean life shit

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This is why people go vego, but even then it is syhte.

I am just going to in fetal position and cry.

Nuke

Staff member
Jesus, what are you eating? You need a fibre supplement.

A day without a good shit is like day without sunshine.
I'm not exactly a massive eater, and I'm a busy man. It's convenient! On top of that, I don't particularly like sitting around in the smallest room for any more time than I absolutely need to, so it works out very well.

I'm 41 and healthy, so I don't question it.

Danish

Referee
I'm not exactly a massive eater, and I'm a busy man. It's convenient! On top of that, I don't particularly like sitting around in the smallest room for any more time than I absolutely need to, so it works out very well.

I'm 41 and healthy, so I don't question it.

now that my son is 2 a small room with a locked door i can be in on my own is heaven to me.

Nuke

Staff member
now that my son is 2 a small room with a locked door i can be in on my own is heaven to me.
Ah, to a parent, a little locked getaway I can understand.
I'm not a parent, so I have no need to hide away from the world.

Latest posts