What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Fangs

Coach
Most called him Ricky...but I always called him Richard.

'Dick thanks' he would say from his lounge chair. A wry smile. They were simpler times.

BadnMean

Juniors
People laughed when Ricky said he'd spent his week off sittin on the couch thinkin stuff up.

Nekk minit Raiders backline bamboozles Melbourne with a Ronaldo play at a key moment, deliciously defeating the rule benders with a rulebender set move of his own.

Bellamy is a good coach, but there's things he just can't do.

Rick can.

gerg

Juniors
Old, wily Ricky has a deft touch and he's stylishly guiding his racehorse through the tight corner and has a rails run to the GF, while all these top sides are smashing each other into the barriers. He'll be standing tall in that saddle, one hand on the reins, the other focused on his game of 4d chess, such is the skill of the great one.

Old Ricky hasn't even reached for the whip yet...

Perth Red

Post Whore

SBD82

Coach
If Sticky doesn’t set up an overhead projector in the coach’s box for this weekend I’ll lose all respect for the great man.

SDM

First Grade
If Sticky doesn’t set up an overhead projector in the coach’s box for this weekend I’ll lose all respect for the great man.
Only one player got shafted this year, he wanted to do a few more but Charnze's name is too long.

Sticky is officially the greatest coach in finals history. He's reached the finals 7 times and every time he's made the prelim at least. BA on the other hand has never made it past the 2nd week. Will things be any different tonight? Stay tuned.....