What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 EF Sun - Sydney 14-30 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Is there a better rivalry in sport than Rabbitohs and Roosters?

Every year I think the intensity of the rivalry has peaked bur every year it surpasses expectation.

Its beyond rivalry and become genuine hatred, and something that used to be more shared amongst the fanbase is probably even fiercer on the field now

I give shit to Roosters but we couldn't have such great games without them. See you round 1 next year
Ummm yes? NRL rivalries are nothing compared to European football rivalries.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I blame the nrl for the 7 bins because they listen to clowns like buzz . If the foul play is considered serious enough for a bin and don’t forget this is not like in the old days they have a bunker . Should just send off . One or two sends offs the game would have been under control

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Ummm yes? NRL rivalries are nothing compared to European football rivalries.

This man literally dying for his team

scott-sterling.gif

Is there a better rivalry in sport than Rabbitohs and Roosters?

Every year I think the intensity of the rivalry has peaked bur every year it surpasses expectation.

Its beyond rivalry and become genuine hatred, and something that used to be more shared amongst the fanbase is probably even fiercer on the field now

I give shit to Roosters but we couldn't have such great games without them. See you round 1 next year
Do you honestly think that was good?

Two good teams who only wanted to bash each other? Don’t buy into the Fox League crap…

taste2taste

Juniors
Haha souths barely beat a Roosters team with 1 player on the bench and missing the 2 best players in the world. Congratulations

Sharks will win next week without breaking a sweat.