What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2023

Tigerm

First Grade

Furner joins coaching staff.​

Not sure, but he has loads of experience, hopefully will be good for us?

WA Tiger

Bench
Pascoe’s standard and only line for newcomers in between bongs..”We welcome David and his family to Wests Tigers and look forward to his contribution to our organisation over the coming years,” said Pascoe.
Why bother?

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Pascoe’s standard and only line for newcomers in between bongs..”We welcome David and his family to Wests Tigers and look forward to his contribution to our organisation over the coming years,” said Pascoe.
Why bother.
I only thing I differ from you on one thing and that is I'm thinking it's more lines than bongs.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I honestly would be happy with Tigers coming out and saying he is going to be playing reserve grade until he can demonstrate the attitude and professionalism that we expect from our players. Even if he publicly states he is definitely coming to Tigers just tell him after consideration we have decided he will be better served in our Reserve grade time for the time being, and automatically deny any release. He can then join first grade when there is an injury and play his way back into the side.

Lee wants to talk about lines in the sand? This is it.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think it’s a storm in a tea cup, he has other things on his mind (like next weeks mad Monday) and really doesn’t need someone banging on about next year?

He’s signed, didn’t his manager state a month ago, that he was coming?
Don't know about "a storm in a tea cup" but certainly, it's a story regurgitated by the hacks at News Corp.

When you see the author of such pieces Fox Sports News with staff writers from Fox Sports
you know it has as much credibility as Rothfield and all his mates, gee they can't even put their name to the piece.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
His responses were pretty messy but definitely seems like he thinks he can change his mind. Saying stuff like I will wait until the season is over and sit down with my manager and see what's going to happen is disturbing.
Even though I am no where near as keen on him as I was he absolutely has to come, playing reserves or sitting out the duration of his contract on zero payment. There is absolutely no way any team should let any player get away with what it looks like he is trying to do.