What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Games

Gareth67

First Grade
That was a great game perhaps one of the best for many years - a ‘ real knock em down , drag em out ‘ affair .

Poor old roosters , they had every going for them with the early tries , JWH and Radley up to their usual vicious selfs , yet those rabbits fought fire with fire and beat them both on the scoreboard and in the blues .

Loved it .

getsmarty

Immortal
RIP Melbourne & Roosters for 2022 couldn’t happen to 2 better teams plus Cronulla lost 😂
Exactly...Glad to see those 2 teams exit...made my weekend....

Referee decisions left me scratching my head ???
...How was the Roosters hooker not pinged for the forearm to the head of the player on the ground along with the tackle that went beyond the horizontal.??

If it was one of ours...no hesitation..straight send off...

Last edited:

Mjab

Juniors
Not sure what the rest of you think but this stripping the ball after the other gang tacklers drop off is just rubbish

I dont care with one on one , fair enough

Teams esp Melbourne now do this continually in gang tackles

The rule should be as it ?used to be that once you have 2 or more tacklers you cant strip the ball

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Next year they will give the sharks 26 byes to make sure make the 8 again and give them a better chance to make the GF. You could see it coming them being knocked out in straight sets, they had a soft draw and played the top teams during origin.

In saying that Saints draw was not much harder and they could not even make the 8.

Qdf

Juniors
Next year they will give the sharks 26 byes to make sure make the 8 again and give them a better chance to make the GF. You could see it coming them being knocked out in straight sets, they had a soft draw and played the top teams during origin.

In saying that Saints draw was not much harder and they could not even make the 8.
The SHONKS only won 4 from 11 games, all year from top 8 teams.