What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths Preliminary Final

Munky

Coach
Assuming no injuries or send offs I think we'll be all over them.

They could be very skinny in the middle with no Burgess, the dude who got injured and a potential suspension for the chicken wing.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I'm not sure their form is as good as the score the last few weeks would suggest.

They beat a Roosters team that lost troops and their heads in the first week of the finals and the Sharks offered nothing tonight.

Still, I think it will be a tough close game. South's make me nervous.

kinghippo

Juniors
I don't think it is going to be nearly as easy as you guys.
You are right they could certainly beat us if we give them a chance.
I think our confidence has been earned this year though.
If we can play our game of tough defence and field positioning we will get the win.
South’s are definitely a dangerous team though with a fair bit of frustration towards us.

age.s

First Grade
Got to be a huge question mark on Johnston, leaving the field early with a cork. If he's out we're looking at another bombardment coming the way of dick fingers Paulo.

Still, Souths are a dangerous team, particularly out wide. On paper we strangle them out of the game, but if we gift them field position/possession then they will punish us.

age.s

First Grade
I don't see why they shouldn't - the last three finals games against them have had margins of victory of 4, 6, and 2 points. I don't see next week being any different.
Reynolds played in those games though. Ilias is a different proposition.

mxlegend99

Referee
I don't think it is going to be nearly as easy as you guys.
It *should* be an easy win. But Souths will be driven by last years loss so i doubt they will be the easy beats they have been for us lately.

At our best we win. But a little bit off and I doubt we do. Souths will definitely be at their best for this game.

Smug Panther

First Grade
It *should* be an easy win. But Souths will be driven by last years loss so i doubt they will be the easy beats they have been for us lately.

At our best we win. But a little bit off and I doubt we do. Souths will definitely be at their best for this game.
Both their starting props will be suspended plus AJ might not play. Don't stress about this game

Latest posts