What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well we're not second are we? Our deficiencies were hidden by a soft draw and we got our pants pulled down by when it mattered.
You didn’t say he had to win. You wanted an upward trajectory. 2nd is higher than we’ve been almost ever.

Quicksilver

Bench
Morris win rate - 47.1 %
Fitzgibbon win rate - 66%

That's an upwards trajectory

Morris table position - 9th, 8th, 9th
Fitzgibbon table position - 2nd

One was. The club addressed a weak coach and replaced with a stronger coach :)

What are the other "supposed weaknesses"?

Well actually,

Morris got us to 7th and 8th and was sacked shortly in to the third season. Surely he can't be held responsible for that clustersuck by any reasonable person.

Quicksilver

Bench
Total garbage.

Everyone but the winning team should sack the
Coach based on your theory.

0 results? The team finished 2nd, analyse that.

Unlike you I have connections to the club as a sponsor, those connections afford me a much better insight into the goings on behind the scenes. You are flat out wrong and making up shit to either be a troll or worse seriously put forward your thoughts that he has done a poor job.

I’m done with you mate, you’re just a knob.

I'm not the one calling for a coach's head.

I'd just like to see some more critical thinking and consistency.

I am glad that Fitz has brought us back to Shark Park. I thought it was wrong of John to make us play at Kogarah.

Quicksilver

Bench
You didn’t say he had to win. You wanted an upward trajectory. 2nd is higher than we’ve been almost ever.

With the softest draw you've ever seen.

Then we conceded like 70 points in two finals games against two decent teams.

One of the main criticisms of Morris was our finals performances. well, there has certainly not been any improvement there.

Do you really think that the team was up to it, or up for it, last night?

Flat track bullies.

Morris win rate - 47.1 %
Fitzgibbon win rate - 66%

Morris table position - 9th, 8th, 9th
Fitzgibbon table position - 2nd

One was. The club addressed a weak coach and replaced with a stronger coach :)

What are the other "supposed weaknesses"?
Stop it with the facts Frenz!

I have to agree.
while we are talking of upwards trajectories.
Morris had cap penalties and a pile of mess post flanno f**k up mk2 to deal with, as a "ROOKIE COACH" also.
Plus 1 sabotage season where some big supposed broom was required.
Where did that broom go btw??
love the narrative shifts in here.

shadowboxer

First Grade
2 years 😅
Dead set kidding aren’t you.
You obviously didn’t attend that awesome finals performance at Brookvale with Morris in charge.
Manly running on one leg handing Cronulla an absolute towel up of most embarrassing proportions- which goes down as a dead set low. Only positive that night was having 4 Pines on tap.
But pick and chose your point of view as you please - if it makes you happy, ot can’t be that bad… can it

Quicksilver

Bench
2 years 😅
Dead set kidding aren’t you.
You obviously didn’t attend that awesome finals performance at Brookvale with Morris in charge.
Manly running on one leg handing Cronulla an absolute towel up of most embarrassing proportions- which goes down as a dead set low. Only positive that night was having 4 Pines on tap.
But pick and chose your point of view as you please - if it makes you happy, ot can’t be that bad… can it

Yeah I'm not going to be too hard on you because you obviously didnt watch on Saturday night.