What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 16/9/22

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Well mate we’re all entitled to our opinions.

Makka is being used only when we are in the lead or as a emergency when we get an injury. If we lose a prop, he can play long minutes if needed. Emu can’t. Plenty of clubs have props like Andrew Fafita and manage their rotation to compensate for his short stints, but Emu doesn’t offer those Fafita 1%ers. So why bother ?

Facts are that his inability to play long minutes when required does not fit how the NRL side operates. Should BA change it up to slot in Emu ? Maybe if Emu offered xfactor off the bench, but he doesn’t.

You reckon he dropped his head due to him not being selected ? Is he related to Chris Sandow ? Maybe Fui ? Dr Brad shares young Fui’s famous line when he “dropped his head”.

Even Dr Brad puts the apostrophe in South's. Is he even a real doctor? Does he support the Eel's?

yy_cheng

Coach
Watched the replay just now and I've gotta say I'm really gunna miss Marata. Such an unassuming kind of guy. Yes he got himself suspended on occasions and that may have hurt the team but all in all, goes about his business really well and basically did a lot of stuff nobody else put their hand up to.
I'm a big Marata fan. The only reason i dont begrudge him leaving is that he gets a deserved pay packet after his years of service to us

When we're stuck in our 10,he has no issues taking one of the early ones to take the tough run.

When he plays centre, he will be one of the back 5 to take a run and it's usually with metres, pcm or the defence cant get set fast.

Together with sivo rucking it out from our end, they can make some good metres

Actually sivos runs from our side of the field has been really impressive

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
Yup fair call that that

Though weird we never pressured Sir Cleary at any point. Be interesting if we get the opportunity again. Provided Penrith can beat Souths of course ;-)
Because the team was knackered. Better bench and bench rotation mightve helped

yy_cheng

Coach
On rcg, he has the body of paulo and lane.

If he could do the hit and spin of jnr plus the long armed offloads of lane, he would be the bomb.

But his first intent is always to run straight and hard

Gronk

Staff member
I started watching the Ch9 replay on 9Now. After the first try there were 6 ads.

Same replay on YouTube, some ads but one ad at time for 5 seconds.

yy_cheng

Coach
I started watching the Ch9 replay on 9Now. After the first try there were 6 ads.

HHahHahahha i posted that b4 in a previous game

There was a try, then 4 ads, thrn kick at goal then 4 ads

And the ads were the same

Ksyos replays are better

yy_cheng

Coach

That looks like that are both running to take a leak coz they were busting

Gazzamatta

Coach
Very interesting from Muggo. Fast forward to 20 mins + to game analysis.

Ha ha! He didnt miss him thats for sure. Great stuff Muggo!

Latest posts