What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Tales

Juniors
The thing that I liked most about the Steve Prescott medal was the players used to vote the winner. Not a bunch of journos who are glorified fan boys. However it now is voted by ex players and they have adopted a similar points system to the Dallys.

Knight Tales

Juniors
The fact Benji is chasing Moses pretty much fits with the narrative being thrown about we are negotiating Brooks’ release.

Jono078

Referee
The credentials of Kennedy and Burgess were far greater than Brooks'.

Sadly, Joey does not have a great eye for talent. I mean Tex Hoy would have been our 5/8th if it was his choice.

Old dog

Juniors
Not a fan of Joeys selections etc but the Tele is saying Tigers chasing Moses to be with great mate Brookes.
And on his selection of Hoy at 5/8 it would likely have been better than what we had not counting Milford, no Milford then Hoy would likely have been 5/8 problem then would have been f/b with Ponga out so often.
2022 was a lousy season

Spot On

Coach
Not a fan of Joeys selections etc but the Tele is saying Tigers chasing Moses to be with great mate Brookes.
And on his selection of Hoy at 5/8 it would likely have been better than what we had not counting Milford, no Milford then Hoy would likely have been 5/8 problem then would have been f/b with Ponga out so often.
2022 was a lousy season

Milford was on the whole, very bloody ordinary tbh. A few glimpses of something more than a dud here and there.

Yosh

Coach
I really hope the Tigers partner Moses and Brooks. I really prefer to have Hastings here. If we get Hastings as the organizing half with grunt, I'd want to see how Ponga goes at 6.

PhilGould

Bench
GOOD KNIGHT TO BRODIE

He is the newly-crowned Man of Steel – but Brodie Croft is unlikely to find himself in the Steel City.

Croft’s superb Super League form has sparked interest from three NRL clubs. He has been linked with an NRL comeback at the Knights, but Sport Confidential understands Newcastle bosses have no intention of throwing a lifeline to the former Storm and Broncos playmaker.

Croft has been a revelation since moving to the Super League this year and has clinched Super League’s equivalent of the NRL’s Dally M Medal after his brilliant debut season at Salford.

Still only 25, Croft is contracted to Salford for another season and has attracted the interest of Super League giants Wigan.

Newcastle are desperately short of playmakers following Anthony Milford’s move to the Dolphins, but Wests Tigers halfback Luke Brooks is in the sights of the Knights.

Latest posts